You go back in time to 1300 A.D with today's technology...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
imagine being in a cabin on a hot summer day with dime piece hoes smelling like rat p*ssy on a plate of cow shyt
cotdamn

Soap is the best shyt to bring in all honesty

People used to take baths once a month :scusthov: and that bath would be the water from the nearby pond :scusthov:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
There was one comedian, I think Dara O' Briain who said going back in time with technology would be terrible because unless you know how the shyt works people would look at you like you're crazy. Even the simplest shyt we use everyday.

Edit: Found it.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
polaroid camera wit some film

charge prices so high you would have to be a royal nikka to get one :smugdraper:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
What appliance is gonna guarantee you the most money, fame, and bytches...you have to bring only ONE thing
and it can't be powered with electricity, because it didn't exist :umad:

edit: keep in mind this is the era where they would burn you for even suggesting the earth is round and not flat, choose at ur own risk :shaq:
:childplease: fukk an appliance. books and be some king's "advisor" :mjpls:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
There was one comedian, I think Dara O' Briain who said going back in time with technology would be terrible because unless you know how the shyt works people would look at you like you're crazy. Even the simplest shyt we use everyday.

Edit: Found it.

Ehh....he was trying too hard. I'm pretty sure most people in here could explain a good chunk of modern technology. Drawing out objects on paper would be easier than explaining the concepts by mouth. Most of us in here might not be able to explain every single detail of it but, we'd know enough to point the thinkers of their time in the right direction. Like in my radio and film class, I read that back in the 19th century, the telegraph made transcontinental communication possible by laying thousands of miles of wire across the ocean floor :beli: You could tell Tesla and Marconi there are radio waves in the air and save them 20 years of work :beli:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
weed.. pills.. some orange juice.. maybe some chocolate chip cookies.

i'm not trying to go back in time and fight wars and shyt.

but slip a pill into the wenches' drinks?

you know they'll be back the next night :banderas:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Ehh....he was trying too hard. I'm pretty sure most people in here could explain a good chunk of modern technology. Drawing out objects on paper would be easier than explaining the concepts by mouth. Most of us in here might not be able to explain every single detail of it but, we'd know enough to point the thinkers of their time in the right direction. Like in my radio and film class, I read that back in the 19th century, the telegraph made transcontinental communication possible by laying thousands of miles of wire across the ocean floor :beli: You could tell Tesla and Marconi there are radio waves in the air and save them 20 years of work :beli:

That comedian is talking about the average person. You know those who click on "You won a free iPad" ads. Not Rec Room posters :russ: