You go back in time to 1300 A.D with today's technology...

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
how about a bar of soap ??
i know how i get after a day or two :wow:
them nikkas lived like that for years i cannot imagine eating that hairy box :bryan:

that duck must and under titty sweat must be something FURIOUS.
:patrice:If you were able to grab hold of the soap game and mass produce....you'd be able to save entire towns from the black plague...Pretty much any post germ theory cleaning solutions is easy money. Back then dudes were thinking god was randomly making ppl sick and dirty :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If you have any of things from this era and go back to that world then, every man here is gonna do the same damn thing. Use it, by ANY MEANS, to get the best coochie of that timeline. Simple. Nothing else would keep your intention.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
my phone and a solar powered charger :umad:
Then you go to make your first call to NOBODY ON EARTH and your shyt is like
no-service.jpg

:ufdup: think again fam.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:patrice:If you were able to grab hold of the soap game and mass produce....you'd be able to save entire towns from the black plague...Pretty much any post germ theory cleaning solutions is easy money. Back then dudes were thinking god was randomly making ppl sick and dirty :russ:

imagine being in a cabin on a hot summer day with dime piece hoes smelling like rat p*ssy on a plate of cow shyt
cotdamn

Soap is the best shyt to bring in all honesty

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
An automatic weapon, with walking dead levels of ammo. I would destroy entire armies trying to charge at me with some bullshyt ass swords.
:usure: You'd get destroyed by an army of archers. Stop it. 1000 men with flaming arrows = you torched.