You get one wrestler's catalog to watch for the rest of your life. Who are you taking?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
issue with flair is he was 100 when most knew who he was and hes a idiot, but there isnt a wrestler with a catalog that comes close to Naitch.

Mysterio or Michaels for WWE
My maternal grandpa's favorite wrestler when my mother was going thru high school and college was Ric Flair. My mother was born in 1957.

Ric Flair's career before I was born was longer than the Rock's full-time career by like 5 years.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Do we get to watch their promos too?

Cause then I'd just pick Scott Steiner. After the injuries his matches were pretty bad but his promos were unscripted fukkery :mjlol: up to this day I have a good laugh at Steiner telling Flair to fix his crooked yellow teeth :dead: and him calling Samoa Joe fat every interview.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Gotta roll with the Hitman sentiment.

I’d feel like I’m actually watching a healthy abundance of great wrestling content there, including the stuff I’ve barely even seen (old Stampede, his WCW run)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not to step on the thread, just had the random thought..

But am the only one who doesn’t really see the appeal in watching match catalogs anymore?

I used to. In those years, my answer would be Danielson..

But as I’ve matured, I feel like the show in its entirety - the feud, the drama and everything surrounding in context to the match is what really makes the story the guys tell in that ring for me.

For instance Triple H vs Cactus Jack from royal rumble 2000 is probably my favorite match of all time, but the story surrounding it is what really put it together and gave it that edge to me. Seeing homie get dragged to the show in a cage, all the mideon skits etc.

in my super purist years I was right there with ya’ll, but these days I get really no pleasure in downloading some random ass match and watching off the strength. Maybe I’m burned out on wrestling in that sense? Anyone else feel that way too? Like I can’t just download some random 5 star PWG match and find enjoyment no matter how hard I try these days. shyt does nothing for me. Did I lose my love for the game brehs?

Last edited: