You get one wrestler's catalog to watch for the rest of your life. Who are you taking?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
HitGOAT is a good call. When the catalogue effectively ends after a run-in with Goldberg though. :mjcry:

Minoru Suzuki. No question :birdman:

Matches ranging from shoot fights that pre-date UFC, to complete fukkery in DDT, classics in NJ, dope matches on the American/ British indies, fire in AEW. It would be a minute before I'd have to repeat watch anything :leon:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If I could magically get his entire library of matches, including the ones lost to time/territory fukkery? Terry Funk.

Realistically? Bryan Danielson.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Shawn Michaels!

Picking him alone I get Undertaker, Bret Hart, Triple H, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Edge, Orton, Jericho, Scott Hall, Mick Foley, Ladder matches, Hell in a Cells, Guest Referee matches, Royal Rumbles, etc.

He's the greatest wrestler of all time and so many guys in that elite pantheon of wrestlers have wrestled him and he can say that some of those matches are in each of those men's top 5, 10, 15 matches of their careers.

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Ric Flair
Triple H
The Undertaker
John Cena
AJ Styles
Bryan Danielson
Kenny Omega
Kazuchika Okada
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Mitsuharu Misawa
Kenta Kobashi
Toshiaki Kawada

Are probably the most logical choices based on the amount of classic matches they had. In different eras/promotions for some.