You get one wrestler's catalog to watch for the rest of your life. Who are you taking?

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Bret Hart. He was without a doubt the best wrestler who can put over people in a loss, and make it look like they almost fukking killed him. Plus to this day, I have never seen a Face wrestler turn Heel, turn the Heel into a Face, without needing to use a weapon to get the crowd to turn on him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle
Ric Flair
Triple H
The Undertaker
John Cena
AJ Styles
Bryan Danielson
Kenny Omega
Kazuchika Okada
Hiroshi Tanahashi
Mitsuharu Misawa
Kenta Kobashi
Toshiaki Kawada

Are probably the most logical choices based on the amount of classic matches they had. In different eras/promotions for some.
I said pick one, not 15 :stopitslime:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bret Hart :hula:Mitsuhsaru Misawa

You get the best singles and tag/6 mans work of their eras/regions.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
If you pick one you get all their tag matches together. So really it's just choosing between whose singles career you'd rather watch
True, and Hall has the better singles catalog as far as I can remember. I'd probably only choose Nash in this instance to keep the Fall Brawl where Hennig joined the NWO. That was a real good one for me personally.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Kurt Angle. The total package as a wrestler.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I've thought a good bit about this actually, but my pick is Kenny Omega.

His catalog is about as good as it's ever going to get for someone who never appeared in WCW or WWE. Has legendary matches and runs in singles, tag team, and six man/trios team. Led one of the greatest factions that ever existed in Bullet Club. His opponent catalog is basically a whos who of grapplers from outside WWE.

I feel like his catalog as a tag team wrestler puts him over the top of others I would consider. It's very rare these days to see someone have high caliber tag team runs once they have established themselves as a top flight singles competitor.

I get lengthy runs in AEW, New Japan, DDT, ROH.

I get shorter but good runs in All Japan, PWG (2009 Battle of LA Winner), Impact, AAA

I get all his multi-man matches with the Bullet Club and The Elite

I get his tag matches with Kota Ibushi as the Golden Lovers, Young Bucks, Adam Page, and his other various Bullet Club partners

His rivalry with Okada was amongst the best in wrestling history

I get matches against Okada, Ospreay, Naito, Ishii, Young Bucks, Ibushi, Bryan Danielson, Tanahashi, Kushida, Elgin, Kojima, Rey Fenix, Alex Shelley, PAC, Shibata, Mascara Dorado, Austin Aries, Takeshyta, Davey Richards, Kenny King, Prince Devitt (aka Finn Balor), the Briscoes, Penta, Tetsuya Endo, Moxley, Roderick Strong, Cody, El Generico (aka Sami Zayn), Ricochet, Jay White, Jushin Thunder Liger, Zack Sabre Jr, Claudio, Hangman, Christian, Christopher Daniels, Marty Scurll, Kevin Steen (aka Kevin Owens), Taka Michinoku, AR Fox/Killshot, Dragon Lee