You figured some of them might have learned from the actions of the Nazis

Status
Not open for further replies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I'm chilling at the after hours doing a 'ballon' like I'm an atheist n shyt..... and the guy who is high as fukk lets me know that he's killed a couple guys n how he did it.. I'm like whatever.. but then he says that he's jewish.. I can't believe that these dudes were jewish this whole time, all these years n shyt... They aren't racist against blacks, dude hooked me up time n time again w some :banderas: . They don't even f w CAC, just like us....

Anyway, so I guess anti-semitism is wrong. What's more wrong is confusing anti-semitism with anti-Zionism.

Only ignorant people would say Islam is a crime against humanity, because Islam's doctrine is against everything Zionism represents... and there are few things more scandalous than Zionism.

Yeah. I hear ya. I can't subscribe to broad brush strokes. I've had good and bad with all races and backgrounds. Just gotta judge people as they come.

For instance there's my mechanics who I joke around an speak broken Arabic with, they would've sworn I was Pakistani till I told them otherwise. Then there's my friends from the Balkans who are worse than I am and would never publicly disclose they are Muslim. So goes life.

The thing with Zionism is first off what is Zionism? Then you need to look at who controls the narrative. As you dig you will see they are ultra nationalist, far right, conspiracy theorists, racists, and their ilk. In modern times(ever?) I'm not sure if I've seen unbiased pictures drawn of Zionism or on the other hand "self described Zionists". Attacking Zionism is just coded language for Jews as a collective group more often than not. That said the picture I have of Zionism isn't a pretty one, but again the narrative.

I don't have a problem with Israel as a state or existing. It has it's flaws just like every other country, especially in the Middle East. They fought like many nations did for their existence before them and came out on top. They should have control of their future, they earned it.

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
israel doesnt fight it's battles. they manipulate america to fight their battles. and america is in eternal debt because of their stupid azz wars.

even in this war of terror they dont send their troops to fight it. these stupid ass cacs always fall for it with their support the troops nonesense.

let them fight their own battles and see those arabs mop the floor with them.

shout out to the homie sadaam for sending the scud missiles their way inside of fighting the us. yall didn't see that coming in the gulf war.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mossad took it off the internets.... and threw it in the bushes.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
it's fake just like the majority of these guys post

throw it in the bushes to rot then
The origins of the guy's thread don't deserve the bushes. It's not his fault that what transpired was this.

Daps
The origins of the guy's thread don't deserve the bushes. It's not his fault that what transpired was this.
Higher Learning:
2a0cc_higher-learning-fishburne.png

Take quantum leaps in your logic brehs :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: holy fukk you are dumb

I thought you were going with the all Jews are really Germans angle but :wow:

You, dooby, and kritc probably don't have 100 IQ points between the three of you.

:deadmanny:

Oh that's right you don't read up on black history because you will learn something. Oh btw....learn the definition of a Semite before claiming anyone to be "Anti-Semitic". I doubt you know what that is cause you spew what is trending anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.