Not open for further replies.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean this is terrible and all but this is the exaggeration of the century
well they are acting like nazis

the hilarious part is that there using the same propaganda and rounding up people like the nazis

i mean its like those russians who pretend to be nazis knowing that their relatives faught against the nazis and knowing how hitler really felt about them

all this stuff makes no sense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres no difference between the jews and nazis, the jews would of done the same thing to the nazis if they knew what hitler was planning

i dont know much about this but hitler used the poor economy and blamed it on the jews, im sure those jews are using the same propaganda as the nazis did

I'm thinking you got things confused here homie. How do you think Germans got the land from the people who were already there. Mr. Hitler himself signed off on a deal with the Jews to leave Europe and go to Palestine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
well they are acting like nazis

the hilarious part is that there using the same propaganda and rounding up people like the nazis

i mean its like those russians who pretend to be nazis knowing that their relatives faught against the nazis and knowing how hitler really felt about them

all this stuff makes no sense

True, but we do round up people here in America as well going by our prison population, racial disparity in convictions/arrests, Japanese internment camps, illegal spying on Muslim-Americans, and Gitmo.

A lot of countries do what Israel is doing if we are going to be honest here. I just find it ironic considering their particular history and the similarity in tone between them and their oppressors.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of countries do what Israel is doing if we are going to be honest here. I just find it ironic considering their particular history and the similarity in tone between them and their oppressors.

thats what gets me as well, i mean there using the same nazi propaganda to justify what their doing

its like they forgot who they are

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
theres no difference between the jews and nazis, the jews would of done the same thing to the nazis if they knew what hitler was planning

i dont know much about this but hitler used the poor economy and blamed it on the jews , im sure those jews are using the same propaganda as the nazis did
no one in their right minds would have love for the jews(/zionists). all the way back to the biblical ways.
and yes jews were to blame for the poor german economy. just like if the united states president were to make anti-israel policies, all the zionists in wall street will crash the economy. the zionists have infiltrated wall street and have major stake in pretty much every fortune 500 company.
then you have powerful lobbylists like aipac.. rather the most powerful lobbylist in politics aipac, which plays both the democrat and republican parties. all these zionist channels combined, america can't even take care of america... and should america decide to focus on america, the zionists will crash the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.