You figured some of them might have learned from the actions of the Nazis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
51NII9nJ-bL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
for now it doesn't matter who the president is. they got it locked that even a muslim president will side with them. eg they stripped barry of his muslim and "radical christian ways" and got him in line with their agenda. i think barry has done a better job for them than any white president would've done. that whole gadafi and mubarack gig i dont think anyone would've pulled that one off. once they use the christian and muslim presidents i think they'll get a christian-jewish president first then get a full zionist devil in there.

edit: once they put a black foreign president in there in 08 they had me :dead:. so i know to even put a full jewish foreign president in there is gonna be easier. word to breibert and trump being thrown to the bushes.

If you believe the bullshyt that you spew then you should assume that the Jews wouldn't put a Jew President in place as it would put the spotlight on him and allow retards like yourself to openly attack them and all policy related to Israel.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you believe the bullshyt that you spew then you should assume that the Jews wouldn't put a Jew President in place as it would put the spotlight on him and allow retards like yourself to openly attack them and all policy related to Israel.
i do believe the sh1t i say and can you read english or only hebrew? did you read my post?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No.

Are you asking me if I'm Jewish because you are?
Just trying to catch ur angle..

you come w the cape.. so of course i'd wonder about ur motive. .

No I'm not Jewish. I'm just now discovering that some of my associates are str8 up Jewish, so I guess some r ok.

Overall though.. the State of Israel is a crime against humanity due to it's existence and actions since it's scandalous creation.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
88 is a hack. many ppl on this board already know that. he comes from and supports the french zionists. the pattern of his posts is that he hates the "white american crackas". so of course the niccas think he's down with them. just like the jewish crackas tell niccas that we're in the same struggle being of the holocaust and just trying to come up in this struggle of life.. :troll:

his posts are prozionist agendas. ever since sohh. israel and jewish ppl do no wrong. i can understand some of these zionist children over here gotta stand up for their ppl even supporting their devilish ways. that's on them. that's why niccas like me have no time nitpicking who the good or bad jews are. fuq all of them. you cant really differentiate a devil from an angel anyway. there've been playing this game for a very long time.
i know the real from the fake just by what type of posts they participate and avoid. and the type of threads they create to distract ppl from real issues.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just trying to catch ur angle..

you come w the cape.. so of course i'd wonder about ur motive. .

No I'm not Jewish. I'm just now discovering that some of my associates are str8 up Jewish, so I guess some r ok.

Overall though.. the State of Israel is a crime against humanity due to it's existence and actions since it's scandalous creation.

Anti-semitism rubs me the wrong way. I could go on for awhile but would rather not.

A lot of people would say Islam is a crime against humanity.

throw out the baby with the bath water?

So I was traveling for work today and stopped for lunch in the afternoon. The waitress was cute and gave me a little smirk, I started talking her up. She was petite and ethnic, just the way I like them but I couldn't tell quite what she was. So I ask her, "what's your background"? She tells me shes from Iraq and asks me where I'm from, "I would have guessed you were Egyptian". I guess Bush wasn't such a bad guy after all.

:manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anti-semitism rubs me the wrong way. I could go on for awhile but would rather not.

A lot of people would say Islam is a crime against humanity.

throw out the baby with the bath water?

So I was traveling for work today and stopped for lunch in the afternoon. The waitress was cute and gave me a little smirk, I started talking her up. She was petite and ethnic, just the way I like them but I couldn't tell quite what she was. So I ask her, "what's your background"? She tells me shes from Iraq and asks me where I'm from, "I would have guessed you were Egyptian". I guess Bush wasn't such a bad guy after all.

:manny:
So I'm chilling at the after hours doing a 'ballon' like I'm an atheist n shyt..... and the guy who is high as fukk lets me know that he's killed a couple guys n how he did it.. I'm like whatever.. but then he says that he's jewish.. I can't believe that these dudes were jewish this whole time, all these years n shyt... They aren't racist against blacks, dude hooked me up time n time again w some :banderas: . They don't even f w CAC, just like us....

Anyway, so I guess anti-semitism is wrong. What's more wrong is confusing anti-semitism with anti-Zionism.

Only ignorant people would say Islam is a crime against humanity, because Islam's doctrine is against everything Zionism represents... and there are few things more scandalous than Zionism.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only ignorant people would say Islam is a crime against humanity, because Islam's doctrine is against everything Zionism represents... and there are few things more scandalous than Zionism.
zionists have to stay on top of and control the christian vs islam conflict. for example in syria where christians and muslims have always lived together in peace to create a confusion where muslims are killing christians and run it in the america media. that angers the christian society go get on the fight against muslims.

in the christian channels if you look at them late night you the their propaganda being forced on christians that the poor ppl of israel need their help. and the dumb ass christians are out there pulling out credit cards.

i look at all this propaganda and just :stopitslime:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you be setting me up with these jewish ppl like don king i hope you got my money once i'm done knocking all of them... :thumbsup:

kritic mayweather anyweather any thread best pound for pound loving pounding these zionists in the ass like illuminati hollywood rituals.

last i remember trolol is back i left him :deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.