You Females kept playing those away games Trans activists demand Aretha Franklin’s hit ‘Natural Woman’ be removed from Spotify, Apple WTF!!!!

Greed

Pro
Daps
This is regular women's battle to be fought

Notice how all the controversy is ALWAYS over the Female side. The men who become women is the only controversial angle of these trans arguments...

Women who become men aren't trying to "invade" men's sports...

Women who become men aren't trying to "Trick" normal straight women into sexual encounters with their strap-ons....

Women who become men aren't out here being "Male prostitutes" and then getting in random fights with regular men on the train only to pull out switchblades

Women who become men aren't being murdered at ridiculously high rates because for some reason the lifestyle of a woman who becomes a man is drastically different than that of a man who becomes a woman.

I'm noticing women who become men is like completely separate entities from the men who are becoming women. Mostly because men don't let any of the bullshyt above happen.

So women, its up to you to stop this weird trans goofball shyt.
I actually considered this too a while back. An old friend (or rather, classmate) of mine transitioned and I basically said all the same things to him/her. Their response was that Male to Female trans stick out more and are inherently harder to accept, and due to that they basically bear the brunt of the criticism for the community in general. It made sense

But they also agreed that certain groups, like white male to female trans, actually are very misogynistic but it’s hidden behind trans activism. If a non-trans man said half the things they do about what a woman is they’d be getting all sorts of hate and outrage

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DrexlersFade - All you post is far-right bullshyt from that garbage gossip blog that cites even worse sources. You're not trying to make a joke, you're just a fukking gullible idiot.:camby:
That’s all I post your a fukking moron that Harvard shyt was true you p*ssy.

You just a bytch nikka

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@DrexlersFade - No, it was misleading and I pointed out why in that thread. And you obviously weren't joking here. Why is it so hard for some of you to see through bullshyt?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This is regular women's battle to be fought

Notice how all the controversy is ALWAYS over the Female side. The men who become women is the only controversial angle of these trans arguments...

Women who become men aren't trying to "invade" men's sports...

Women who become men aren't trying to "Trick" normal straight women into sexual encounters with their strap-ons....

Women who become men aren't out here being "Male prostitutes" and then getting in random fights with regular men on the train only to pull out switchblades

Women who become men aren't being murdered at ridiculously high rates because for some reason the lifestyle of a woman who becomes a man is drastically different than that of a man who becomes a woman.

I'm noticing women who become men is like completely separate entities from the men who are becoming women. Mostly because men don't let any of the bullshyt above happen.

So women, its up to you to stop this weird trans goofball shyt.
We’re trying! Interesting enough it is misogyny and patriarchy that is allowing this to happen. These are WHITE men that are screaming to have the same rights as women. They don’t give a shyt about black trannies,it’s all about them (white trannies) being able to invade women’s spaces and antagonize us while doing so. The shyt is fukking crazy. I don’t know any woman that supports this bullshyt that is happening. You got a motherfukker with size 12 shoes, dikk and balls, being able to go into a woman’s restroom and we can’t say shyt about it. I know if I encounter that shyt, I’m going to tell them to get their fukking big man asses out of women’s space. They coming up with all kinds of rationalization: you don’t have to have a period to be a woman. A. Has nothing to do with bleeding, WTF?! What is wrong with these people? They tried to use all these rationalizations, but don’t realize that any natural woman (see what I did there) that has any reproductive issues is because of her anatomy, as her being a woman I.e. fibroids, weak uterus, etc. something tells me that, if men were more vocal about this they would back off. When us women complain about it we get wished upon to be raped or some stupid shyt like that. They would never come at me and the way that they do women.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DrexlersFade - No, it was misleading and I pointed out why in that thread. And you obviously weren't joking here. Why is it so hard for some of you to see through bullshyt?

In a simplistic tweet, the group said a woman’s menstrual cycle is a “state of mind” — not a biological process. “You do not need to bleed to have a period. You do not need to ovulate to have a period.

If you think I believed this you a bigger bytch than your family already tells you you are.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In a simplistic tweet, the group said a woman’s menstrual cycle is a “state of mind” — not a biological process. “You do not need to bleed to have a period. You do not need to ovulate to have a period.

If you think I believed this you a bigger bytch than your family already tells you you are.
You believed it. You're just trying to save face. :umad:

The bold doesn't mean anything coming from somebody like you. :mjlol:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Keep thinking the "it's just jokes, bro" move isn't a well established ingredient in several recipes for planting ideas in minds.

Unceasing psyops.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

A transgender rights group is putting pressure on Spotify and Apple Music to remove Aretha Franklin‘s 1967 hit song “(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman.”

According to the Norway-based Trans Cultural Mindfulness Alliance (TCMA), the song has been deemed “offensive” to transgender groups.

TCMA formed earlier this month and its first mission is to ban Franklin’s classic hit song.

In a message on Jan. 20, the group asked Spotify and Apple Music to pull Franklin’s song from their streaming platforms.

The activists insisted “there is no such thing as a ‘natural’ woman.”

Photo may have been deleted

In a simplistic tweet, the group said a woman’s menstrual cycle is a “state of mind” — not a biological process. “You do not need to bleed to have a period. You do not need to ovulate to have a period.”

tcma-745x581.jpg

According to reports, Kellie-Jay Keen, founder of Standing for Women, says it’s “really hard” to ignore the “misogyny” of the trans-rights movement.

Ms. Keen explained that she was attacked by the transgender-rights movement for giving birth.

“We’re now called birthing persons or pregnant persons,” she told Sky News Australia.

“I don’t think many women really know how much we’re hated – I hate to say it … I don’t have a victim mentality, but it’s really hard to ignore the misogyny of this particular movement.”

These dudes done lost they minds we tried to warn these muthafukkas but do they ever listen of course not :snoop:
It's very clear that we got a lot of gay nikkas on this site now. They gave your thread a one star 💀. Smh