You Females kept playing those away games Trans activists demand Aretha Franklin’s hit ‘Natural Woman’ be removed from Spotify, Apple WTF!!!!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see the battle against nature wages on.

:hhh:
The battle of common sense is on too.

First of all it's a song about a lover making a woman feel like a Natural Woman aka (we're gonna assume it's a He) unlocks her feminity

Then it's an old american song yet some goofies in Norway got a problem with it

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Fake controversy invented by Rupert Murdock.
There is an insidious thing about all of this. Get people all riled up that the trannies and drag queens are coming for you and your children (groups that make up a tiny percentage of the population) and get them to support right wing authoritarians who will take on the trans issue. All while ignoring things that actually affect peoples lives. Much easier to target emotion than to get people to focus on things like tax rates, military budget accountability, labor issues etc. it’s all a distraction. it’s all the right stands for because they want a fascist society. So it’s all culture war all the time. The reason of course is to protect the wealth of billionaires so that people don’t look at the harm that the current corrupt capitalist system is inflicting on the masses. And people fall for the con.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I fell for it. :manny:

It doesn't sound far fetched when they're the same activists wanting women who menstrate to be called people who menstrate so it can include them.

Boycotting the song is believable.
Men calling themselves women and vice versa is still super wild by itself. Nothing is off the table

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This group's twitter account was only made this month, it's absolutely not a real thing.
And they only got 1,200 followers (I think 900 prior to today if socialblade is correct)
KZpIoLB.png
It's really the equivalent of the internet listening to some random black person rambling on the street and using it to rally against all black people

Edit: Looks like a parody account in general now