You Females kept playing those away games Trans activists demand Aretha Franklin’s hit ‘Natural Woman’ be removed from Spotify, Apple WTF!!!!

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Hey doesnt everyone in this thread have bigger things to worry about? You must like fukking trannies as much as the coli talks about trannies :unimpressed:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
evil-world-live-in.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is regular women's battle to be fought

Notice how all the controversy is ALWAYS over the Female side. The men who become women is the only controversial angle of these trans arguments...

Women who become men aren't trying to "invade" men's sports...

Women who become men aren't trying to "Trick" normal straight women into sexual encounters with their strap-ons....

Women who become men aren't out here being "Male prostitutes" and then getting in random fights with regular men on the train only to pull out switchblades

Women who become men aren't being murdered at ridiculously high rates because for some reason the lifestyle of a woman who becomes a man is drastically different than that of a man who becomes a woman.

I'm noticing women who become men is like completely separate entities from the men who are becoming women. Mostly because men don't let any of the bullshyt above happen.

So women, its up to you to stop this weird trans goofball shyt.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This is regular women's battle to be fought

Notice how all the controversy is ALWAYS over the Female side. The men who become women is the only controversial angle of these trans arguments...

Women who become men aren't trying to "invade" men's sports...

Women who become men aren't trying to "Trick" normal straight women into sexual encounters with their strap-ons....

Women who become men aren't out here being "Male prostitutes" and then getting in random fights with regular men on the train only to pull out switchblades

Women who become men aren't being murdered at ridiculously high rates because for some reason the lifestyle of a woman who becomes a man is drastically different than that of a man who becomes a woman.

I'm noticing women who become men is like completely separate entities from the men who are becoming women.

I don't mind trans folks though I think they shoot themselves in the foot as a community all the time. And I have also noticed that trans-men don't get nearly the same respect, consideration or accomadation as trans-women.

If you evver look at people who have transitioned, it's much easier to pass going from female to male than the other way around. I'm sure there's some jealousy and underlying hatred of women of the alphabet gang in general.

But to be clear, that twitter account is trolling lol, doing a good job of it too because it doesn't deviate too far from some shyt people say who are actually serious.