You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even gonna lie. I had this meeting in Houston with this super dark Indian woman. She was just beautiful. I didn't even want to talk about it, lol. My gf was like, How did the meeting go? Was she nice. I was just thinking in my head, :noah:. Looked like a beautiful sista.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm not sure what that means.

Anyways, Dravidians are closely related to the first people who left Africa. In fact, Mesopotamia culture is theorized to be in part due to their ancestors.

It means try telling other races they descended from black Africans and see what kind of response you get. Also when i say 'modern society' i mean what we have today, the world may have descended from black africans but obviously many races now have distinct features, hair etc

And yeah figures, i wasn't aware of the Dravidians until recently but it was interesting finding out about them and their way of life.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
There's no "black" "Indian" "White" etc. Just a better way to label people and keep them divided. Very flawed concept. What we know about genetics, are not the "all tell all" and many factors will never be answered, leaving large margin for error. You don't have to question yourself, if you're unsure that the people you say look like you, are related to you.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
dont hate:myman: living the dream

Bobby-Jindal-Portrait.jpg
:what::dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
It means try telling other races they descended from black Africans and see what kind of response you get.

White scientist are the ones who confirmed that out of Africa theory...

Any educated person, regardless of race, isn't going to debate this fact. If anything, they will use the fact that we were first to call us primitive, but they won't argue that we were first.

Daps
Dravidians, Negritos, Andamans, Melanesians, Australian Aboriginals etc all are just Africans that left Africa thousands of years ago. Genetically they aren't African anymore but somehow they still retained African physical features... probably because they all live in African type climates.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Any educated person, regardless of race, isn't going to debate this fact. If anything, they will use the fact that we were first to call us primitive, but they won't argue that we were first.

I partially agree but you'd be surprised how many people will still be in denial and disregard the truth despite facts, educated or not. Many white historians have distorted history and they're 'educated' people are they not?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
4e0c381a98c0a.jpg

l.jpg
Varshini Soobiah
4c743f2dcb86f.jpg

4aefcb883d22f.jpg

71652933.jpg
Anchal Joseph

2832087247_543135e2fb_m.jpg

tumblr_lpshbwauMM1qheyblo1_500.jpg
Sri Lanka

4596994b00ad1.jpg

3092637771_6c6e9c3db9_o.jpg

helen01.jpg
Helen Doreena

1255000945360-carol%20gracias.jpg

tumblr_m3q73k0lg11qd09eyo1_500.jpg

It seems to be very difficult to find models or celebrities that are dark skin South Asian women. Even the ones I just posted, I had to go through about 100 million pictures to get to just these... .. hmmm
only group of people I havent had 'relations' with yet, god dammit, so close twice, I wanna hook up with an indian girl at least once before I pass. darksinned paagin'. :noah:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Stella Blu
tumblr_n4b1lkQuQZ1qheyblo1_1280.jpg

http://blog.bystellablu.com/tagged/self

She looks like a fusion between Vashtie & Mya.

You sure she isn't a Horner?

I partially agree but you'd be surprised how many people will still be in denial and disregard the truth despite facts, educated or not. Many white historians have distorted history and they're 'educated' people are they not?

I don't know too many people IRL denying that everyone comes from Africa *shrugs*

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Personally i feel that South indians most likely descended from (black) Africans but i could be wrong.
:mjlol: No offense but that's a retarded statement. As if black people only come in one color.

ALL Indians are descended from black people. Matter of fact, I can't remember who, but one Roman philosopher who stayed in ancient Egypt & ancient India for an extended period of time wrote about how the Indians looked, walked and talked exactly like the Ethiopians (popular term for North African black people in ancient times). He said if didn't already know where he was he would've thought he was in Egypt.

Something happened in the course of history to give Indians our straight hair and lighter complexions. Don't know what exactly tho. ( definitely wasn't an "Arayan invasion" as the ancient Aryans were black)

Wish I could remember his name....