You ever notice Indians that kinda look black?

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
They got good hair too. But ignorant Coli militants say you are :mjpls: . Dark women have good hair too. There other people besides Americans brehs.

:wrist: Oh yessa, theys gots that good hair. :heh:

:camby:

Damn, you don't understand how important that video was in me waking up to how I'm feeling about this Indian history thing. The way he explains, just like I thought it was, Krishna is a being in another time realm who can be accessed through sound. This is why the mantras have a certain way of sounding, they allow you to go to the dimension of the being you are calling.

I agree with him, and I understood everything he said, he even though it was deep. Very intelligent guy.

I'm really seeing the Vedas are what humans should be learning from. It should be our bible. I'm just bugging on how sound can change realities. But, we know this is true because music is nothing but soundwaves that have been manipulated to give emotion. We hear it as sound waves with our ears. If we says mantras, and control our brains to focus on the mantra, so that the sound can be the only melody within the body, it will transform our perception by changing the frequency of the sound waves that give our brain, its way of working, and that effects our perception of our environment.

For instance theta waves give a relaxing effect, and they react at 4hz.-7hz. If a mantra is able to contain different frequencies within a short phrase, it can ultimately be like a drug, and create total bliss.

Anyway, thanks for putting me on to him. I needed to hear that at this time of my life. Props!

I've been playing around with this for a couple months, but never thought of this link. Certain frequencies allow me to go out of body, but I am in very little control and can tell that I am just scratching the surface.

Last edited:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
Emulate whites how? Indians be up in malls in full Indian garb, curtains, dots, and all with no fukks given. The rest are just westernized. How is that emulating whites? I really don't know what you mean by mistreating other minorities but ok.

They want us to wear silk robes , turbans. If not, then we're emulating whites.

And being a minority, you have to work harder in any situation, shyt is not given to you.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
India's religious and philosophical systems, as well as schools of logic and grammar are super vast and very developed/refined....more so than anything from Egypt or any other ancient society, that's why they were able to organically "indianize" other Asian societies further East with little to no trouble at all. If Egypt were really the source for all this we'd find some type of evidence for that but there is none.

If you're really interested in some of this stuff I can put you on to some good sources, but we really need to get off this conspiratorial manner of analyzing history.

Do you have a source or a link to prove this? This sounds more like an opinion rather than a fact, but I understand because it's your culture and you have pride in it. If you have any book titles where I can learn more, put me on breh.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I was just having this very thought today. Picking up my home girl from her college campus and I kept lookin at Indian girls I thought were black til I got up on em. My head was turning left to right constantly...and there wasn't a black woman in sight:why:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do you have a source or a link to prove this? This sounds more like an opinion rather than a fact, but I understand because it's your culture and you have pride in it. If you have any book titles where I can learn more, put me on breh.

It is an opinion no doubt about that but I think it's on point. You can check out the links I posted earlier, or you can check out the different branches of these systems here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Āstika_and_nāstika

I posted wiki links as a start, most of the info is pretty reliable. If something interests you, you can Google around and take it from there.

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
I remember this Indian girl in middleschool named janaki kanaan. I used to think :sas2: about her when I was in the bed.:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4e0c381a98c0a.jpg

l.jpg
Varshini Soobiah
4c743f2dcb86f.jpg

4aefcb883d22f.jpg

71652933.jpg
Anchal Joseph

2832087247_543135e2fb_m.jpg

tumblr_lpshbwauMM1qheyblo1_500.jpg
Sri Lanka

4596994b00ad1.jpg

3092637771_6c6e9c3db9_o.jpg

helen01.jpg
Helen Doreena

1255000945360-carol%20gracias.jpg

tumblr_m3q73k0lg11qd09eyo1_500.jpg

It seems to be very difficult to find models or celebrities that are dark skin South Asian women. Even the ones I just posted, I had to go through about 100 million pictures to get to just these... .. hmmm
I don't think Anchal look black at all..or maybe I just never thought about it. idk

Daps
India's religious and philosophical systems, as well as schools of logic and grammar are super vast and very developed/refined....more so than anything from Egypt or any other ancient society, that's why they were able to organically "indianize" other Asian societies further East with little to no trouble at all. If Egypt were really the source for all this we'd find some type of evidence for that but there is none.

India's schools of thought / philosophical system are more better but to say their grammar is better than any other ancient civilizations is just wrong.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you google in 'the black untouchables of india' more relevant information should come up.

The Dalit are demonstrating a rapidly expanding awareness of their African ancestry and their relationship to the struggle of Black people throughout the world. They seem particularly enamored of African-Americans. African- Americans, in general, seem almost idolized by the Dalit, and the Black Panther Party, in particular, is virtually revered.

In April 1972, for example, the Dalit Panther Party was formed in Bombay, India. This organization takes its pride and inspiration directly from the Black Panther Party of the United States.

This is a highly important development due to the fact that the Untouchables have historically been so systematically terrorized that many of them, even today, live in a perpetual state of extreme fear of their upper caste oppressors.

Full article: https://udumakalu.wordpress.com/201...d-brothers-and-sisters-in-asia-are-suffering/
----
There's also this..

And Dravidians..

Aravaanan (1980) has written extensively on the African and Dravidian relations. He has illustrated that the Africans and Dravidian share many physical similarities. There are also similarities between the Dravidian and African religions. For example, both groups held a common interest in the cult of the Serpent and believed in a Supreme God, who lived in a place of peace and tranquility. There is physical evidence which suggest an African origin for the Dravidians. The Dravidians live in South India.

dravidians.jpg

India15.jpg

8328510.jpeg

group_2.jpg

Full article: http://bafsudralam.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-ancestors-of-dravidians-spoke-niger.html

Personally i feel that South indians most likely descended from (black) Africans but i could be wrong.