You Ever Been Embarassed To Be Seen With A Female?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
yesterday I went to the park with some chick And she was always kind of thick, but she really gained a lot of weight since I last saw her a couple months ago.

She's white/Portuguese too, so she looked like a typical chubby blonde bytch :whitemjcry:

Man when I tell you the looks of disgust I was receiving from people for being with her,

brothers looking at me like ":scust:" ,

even bumped into some guy I knew, had small talk and he kept looking over at her and when he left he was like "take care of yourself fam:scusthov:"

I was disgusted when she tried to hold my hand but she's rich and is willing to sponsor my lifestyle :mjpls:, her fathers a millionaire and this broad is loose with that cash so I gotta keep up the pretence

So coli brehs, have yall ever been with a chick you're embarrassed to be seen with in public?:huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
839.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yesterday I went to the park with some chick And she was always kind of thick, but she really gained a lot of weight since I last saw her a couple months ago.

She's white/Portuguese too, so she looked like a typical chubby blonde bytch :whitemjcry:

Man when I tell you the looks of disgust I was receiving from people for being with her,

even bumped into some guy I knew, had small talk and he kept looking over at her and when he left he was like "take care of yourself fam:scusthov:"

I was disgusted when she tried to hold my hand but she's rich and is willing to sponsor my lifestyle :mjpls:, her fathers a millionaire and this broad is loose with that cash so I gotta keep up the pretence

So coli brehs, have yall ever been with a chick you're embarrassed to be seen with in public?:huhldup:
dumb ass
get her to go to the gym with u.
break her mentally then build her back up and have a chick that'll be down for u no matter what.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

a lot of black dudes are living the lifestyle because of fat white chicks lol

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
I get embarrassed to be seen with my friend's girlfriend. She sounds exactly how you described your girl OP:mjlol:

Got a lot of cash and likes to be his sugar mommy:bryan:

Paid hotels for him and sends him like £30 when he says he wants to buy some food.