‘You Don’t Fully Realize How Big This Problem Is’: Black Men being Unemployed is Costing the U.S. Economy $50 Billion per Year

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Moving out of the country would be the move for most, but they ain't ready for that. They kept black folks support system from building up, and don't plan to let it happen in the future.

No it wouldn't moving to the south and taking over the politics in the "Black Belt" is the move.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
It is seriously nuts how much money can be made in DIVERSITY, and how stupid and racist people are that they would rather avoid it

Exhibit A is Rihanna in makeup. Literally a billionaire off of that.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
No it wouldn't moving to the south and taking over the politics in the "Black Belt" is the move.

I've lived in the Black Belt breh (grew up there). It ain't what you think it is. You're going to have to get the minds of the people on the same page. That's going to be a challenge. Our people are too influenced by media. Media would be the main weapon used to get our people off the same page.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It is seriously nuts how much money can be made in DIVERSITY, and how stupid and racist people are that they would rather avoid it

Exhibit A is Rihanna in makeup. Literally a billionaire off of that.

If Rihanna was the cashier at Macy's that started her own beauty line, she wouldn't see 1/4 of that. It's about the team behind her more than her.

And working together with others is what you want, but they have to understand that disrespect of ethnic heritage is not going to happen. You're not going to come in and try to take over something started by us.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
THEY WANT SLAVES but they want to be racist in the hiring process.

Let me make something extremely clear the cost of living has risen.inflation is out of control and jobs are paying less then previously.

“For every 10 white men without convictions who got a job offer or callback, more than 7 white men with prison records also did, the study found. But the difference grew far larger for black applicants: For every 10 black men without criminal convictions, only about 3 with records got offers or callbacks” LINK:Race a Factor in Job Offers for Ex-Convicts (Published 2005)

A white convict has just as much of a chance to get hired then a clean record black man. It’s laughable :mjlol: .

So they want good little slaves to come in and work a job that they know you will never get promoted for , don’t talk back to master and go home. And the reason I used the word slave is extremely Particular because a slave got housing and food. Most can only afford house and food :francis:.

How many times have you walked into a establishment and there’s plenty of black women but no black menI’m not the type to compete and hate on women do you think it’s a coincidence NOT ONE BLACK MAN just black women and a bunch of others.:mjlol:

The future is looking dark and it’s Everyman for himself accept that and you should be fine honestly. Learn a trade, start a business BUT YOU MUST FIRGUE SOMETHING OUT FAST. white people are struggling what you think going to happen to you breh .

We can no longer wait for society to do right if I do right . If I go to school and stay out of trouble and cut my hair and wear a nice suit hopefully everything will work out it never has worked and it never will . You must take some kind of risk . Start that business , that online store ,start a company tomorrow and make yourself boss . And if you have a trade/job to fall back on EVEN BETTER

MONEY MAKING SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY. PRIORITY UNO

By next year I should be 100% working for myself
Who’s going to be said person’s consumer base? People who are getting their money from whitey.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
However, KS said 50% of black men are childless and middle-class so the math ain’t mathin’.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
America could have invested in Black communities for IT, but they decided with India
America could have invested in Black communities for manufacturing, but they chose China

America REPEATEDLY Chose against investing in its own people in favor of Outsourcing and as a result of that, the number is MUCH LARGER. It’s more like America has lost out on 10’s of TRILLIONS of dollars because of its discrimination. Wtf is $50 Billion :scusthov: