‘You Don’t Fully Realize How Big This Problem Is’: Black Men being Unemployed is Costing the U.S. Economy $50 Billion per Year

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You’re probably going to see 60 to 70% of blacks in this country and I’m talking about native Black people dead within the next 10 to 15 years. You ain’t getting no fukking reparations.

The crackers are moving into kill mode. That’s a not to mention Nigggas being stuck on stupid.
That is the plan on getting the chips up. You better try and save yourself.

Where do you guys come up with this shyt?

60-70% of Black people dead in less than 20 years - so by 2032-2037, 24-31 million Black people will be wiped out in the U.S.?

Now I know y'all just like to hear yourselves talk. That is genocide 4x greater than Nazi Germany in the 21st century. I HIGHLY doubt that will occur. And if it does or is in the process, you have greater things to worry about than making some American dollars. In fact, I don't even know why you are on thecoli right now.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You’re probably going to see 60 to 70% of blacks in this country and I’m talking about native Black people dead within the next 10 to 15 years. You ain’t getting no fukking reparations.

The crackers are moving into kill mode. And I don’t mean just with guns I’m talking resource deprivation. That’s a not to mention Nigggas being stuck on stupid. The only plan worth on getting is getting your chips up. You better try and save yourself.

Moving out of the country would be the move for most, but they ain't ready for that. They kept black folks support system from building up, and don't plan to let it happen in the future.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Moving out of the country would be the move for most, but they ain't ready for that

Most people can’t afford to move out the country it wouldn’t know how to go about it.

Futhermore, there are too many countries that will take millions of Black people what is the Americans are not just gonna have to get in your head these are the waning years a lot of people you know in love lives.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Where do you guys come up with this shyt?

60-70% of Black people dead in less than 20 years - so by 2032-2037, 24-31 million Black people will be wiped out in the U.S.?

Now I know y'all just like to hear yourselves talk. That is genocide 4x greater than Nazi Germany in the 21st century. I HIGHLY doubt that will occur. And if it does or is in the process, you have greater things to worry about than making some American dollars. In fact, I don't even know why you are on thecoli right now.

I’m going to get mine regardless. And if you don’t know what time it is I’m not about to explain it to you.
You will see in due time.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to get mine regardless. And if you don’t know what time it is I’m not about to explain it to you.
You will see in due time.

I hope you're still a member in 10 years so I can laugh at you. This is the most ridiculous thing I've read today

You got that 60-70% figure out of nowhere and stated it like it was a fact. :mjlol:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I hope you're still a member in 10 years so I can laugh at you. This is the most ridiculous thing I've read today

You got that 60-70% figure out of nowhere and stated it like it was a fact. :mjlol:

Hypothetically speaking but my is point but you the future is iffy on
Sunny day.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
How do you get stuck working at a fast food for 27 years though?

Man was too kind. He's one of those dudes that probably is helpful to everybody and from a generation where that was expected. Got into a routine at his job and just stayed. Some of those dudes snapped out of it after so many men and women took advantage of them like you see with Kevin Samuels, and some just kept their head down and kept working hoping it would get better one day. Well, for this one guy that day did come. He would have never had this day if he left. Now maybe he can take that money and start a business, maybe a food truck or something and get out of Burger King's slavery system.