‘You Don’t Fully Realize How Big This Problem Is’: Black Men being Unemployed is Costing the U.S. Economy $50 Billion per Year

Tair

Superstar
Daps
We been labelled lazy since we was freed from slavery.

That's not what they are saying:

"in part because they have a higher rate of being in prison, being killed or simply being looked over for positions"

Y’all gotta start wailing and crying. Just grind. Find another way. Every time I post something about getting paid it gets ignored . That’s tell you about the mind of a lot of black men.

bye-gtfo.gif

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
That's not what they are saying:

"in part because they have a higher rate of being in prison, being killed or simply being looked over for positions"

bye-gtfo.gif

You are sitting around and crying about something you can’t change man. Find a legal hustle.

You just had the Supreme Court issue a ban on abortion. That creates all types of services that are going to be needed in the very near future yet I don’t see anybody talking about that. All your doing is bellyaching.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
We’re sitting around and crying about something you can’t change anything man. Find a legal hustle.
You just had the Supreme Court issue a ban on abortion. That creates all types of services that are going to be needed in the very near future yet I don’t see anybody talking about that. All you doing is bellyaching.

You are sitting around, I'm not.

These studies show a history of racism and Black people being made to be on the bottom of society. This stems from our ancestors not being paid reparations, and from what wealth we did build being taken away from us through outright theft or 'imminent domain'. It shows a targeted effort to keep Black people a bottom-class, yet people like you come running in with your 1-d thinking believing you know more than us when you don't.

bye-gtfo.gif

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman

These studies show a history of racism and Black people being made to be on the bottom of society. This stems from our ancestors not being paid reparations, and from what wealth we did build being taken away from us through outright theft or 'imminent domain'. It shows a targeted effort to keep Black people a bottom-class, yet people like you come running in with your 1-d thinking believing you know more than us when you don't.

bye-gtfo.gif

I’m saying is your bellyaching is not gonna change anything. You’re gonna have to find a way to get some money. White people butter they bread with racism. It’s how they eat. You’re going to have to learn how to live on the margins somewhat.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I’m saying is your bellyaching is not gonna change anything. You’re gonna have to find a way to get some money. White people butter they bread with racism. It’s how they eat. You’re going to have to learn how to live on the margins somewhat.

:mjtf: are you Black?

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Black people have been living on the margins for 400 years, and you saying, "you'll have to learn to live on the margins" is very suspect. :mjpls:

What are we "begging" for exactly? :sas2:

Nobody gives a maggot covered shiit. Whites are racist and that’s how the choose to play. They are not just gone wake up one day and give you the keys to the kingdom. Infact they hardbody with the racism All over again. And you are still out here begging for jobs?

Last edited:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman

bye-gtfo.gif

As far as reparations goes my man you better hope your grandmother doesn’t is a shot in the supermarket. That’s what time they are on right now. The time for begging over. You better tool up.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman

CACs will always cut their nose to spite their face if it means hurting us.

That’s how empires are ran. It’s better not to have something than to compromise. I am not saying that it is right but I think you get my drift.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
As far as reparations goes my man you better hope your grandmother doesn’t is a shot in the supermarket. That’s what time they are on right now. The time for begging over. You better tool up.

I don't know how you are getting, "you're begging", from the OP.

Reparations is a debt owed as well.

Last edited:

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
I don't know how you are getting, "you're begging", from the OP.

Reparations is a debt owed as well.

You’re probably going to see 60 to 70% of blacks in this country and I’m talking about native Black people dead within the next 10 to 15 years. You ain’t getting no fukking reparations.

The crackers are moving into kill mode. And I don’t mean just with guns I’m talking resource deprivation. That’s a not to mention Nigggas being stuck on stupid. The only plan worth on getting is getting your chips up. You better try and save yourself.