You could say Biggie was married to the hottest chick in the 90's

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brandy is to a generation of vocalist,what Nas is too a generation of lyricist.

again brandy is that gen's best entertainment based black family support group and actualized tv to talent turned rnb/pop star..

You have taken brandy's, later re-branding completely out of context as a rodney jerkins rework. Which came much later and after faith re-wrote the complete rnb direction based rubrick via the MCA way.
that was applied to mariah being repackaged and given trickle down.
to later brandy being jerkins go to rnb singer of the late nineties to 2000's. which was well and any from the time period. where faith was the mca way base model upon which contemporary rmb would filter and take direction from. to using hiphop assimilated sampled breaks and also artist features.
that seguewayed and launched brandy originally as a breakout solo rnb star in 1995. Which occurred well after puff revolutionized rnb with faith as his secret weapon in MCA leading into his firing and later acquisition of distribution from arista from bad boy.

benefitted said:
to say she was never the singer Faith is I consider to be blashemous on many levels. It is obvious you are holding her commercialization against her. You can't simply dwindle her vocal influence down to her having good marketing.

and as you said,the Faith playbook is basically the Puff daddy playbook. Which is the same playbook that he first opened up for Mary J Blige. So I credit Faith with absolutley nothing in that regard lol. With that said I was only talking about who I thought was better looking at that time as a kid. Whitney Houston is underated as far as her looks go,she had the mature look by the time most of us were old enough to notice a womans beauty. But her look was a classic by all means. You could put her on Martin Luther Kings arm and nobody would be the wiser.

Yeah. You have no idea of whom faith is at all in regards to how rnb was shaped and rejuvenated from the dead draw it was in the early to mid-nineties.
As you have no factual or cognitive register of whom faith is nor the j cards and writing credits that feature her name and are definitive works in the creation of what would be assimilated hiphop as rnb in the early and mid-nineties via the MCA way. As faith is the segueway in the old MCA rnb era that featured the would result in the death of new jack swing from the previous Keith sweat chuckii booker creation lead era.

You have no idea about any of this at all and the reason you would try to campaign for brandy is because of an emo attachment to brandy as your gateway artist in your General knowledge. You definitely do not know any of the facts of this time period to even speak. Trying to campaign for brandy who is known as a wooden stiff technical performer on reel to reel. That before jerkins packaged that via his actual production takes from the MCA way and era. Lead to brandy being given ramped up marks later in her career oast being labeled a strict technical based singer.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
'95?

Maia Campbell, no doubt. :noah:
C67LIk0WsAAZTjU.jpg

She's fukked up her legacy so much, it's hard to find a decent picture of her anymore. :mjcry:

Just say no to drugs, y'all. :mjcry:

Art Barr

*Bangs feature on the classic la the darkman debut album.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
'95?

Maia Campbell, no doubt. :noah:
C67LIk0WsAAZTjU.jpg

She's fukked up her legacy so much, it's hard to find a decent picture of her anymore. :mjcry:

Just say no to drugs, y'all. :mjcry:

Alot of those chicks that were peaking in 90s fukked up Thier legacy with extreme partying ..drinking and drugs...

People forget it was the time of the ballers ..freaknik... Daytona..Cisco likka and St ides and chronic and kryptonite weed strains blended with Yayo

I was there and was able to witness it all ..I came out of high school in 93...

And decided to wait a few years before going to college ...fortunatly I had landed a good job and did nothing but travel and party and meet some bad Byatches..

One of whom I met down in Atlanta was my main eye candy running mate when we traveled ...

Bad as fukk :noah:

But unfortunately couldn't put that bottle down .....

It's 2017 and I'd be surprised if she still alive
:mjcry:

I miss you tisha

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For me 3 bytches stood out above all in the 90s

Stacy Dash
Nia Long
Halle Berry

All yall nikkas saying Halle overrated must be gay or white cause I've never heard a straight black man utter such bullshyt

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Faith look like one of my aunts or sumn, plus she lettin :steviej:hit, she gahbage out here. She was decent back in the day but she was never really crazy like that. Now that I think about, the 90s had some wack jawns in the game, lol, wasn't none of them really bad like that. J-lo, that's it.