You could say Biggie was married to the hottest chick in the 90's

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Since we namedropping the ladies from the 90's, I was sprung for Left Eye from TLC after that Ladies Night video

giphy.gif

:takedat:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
faith was married to biggs??

that explains why freeway was on her remix.

mary in her drunken druggy years, looks better than faith in this pic.

these pics aren't the deal. faith was just your typical overrated redbone, breh. you obviously have a thing for light-skin.

all the dimes we had in the '90s, and you say faith was the hottest chick????:palm:

well destinys child was older than me, so I have no problem saying that they chit on en vogue, who looked like they smelled like granny perfume.
I was never feeling en vogue at all.

its not even close.

and I don't believe destinys child was legit underage when they blew up anyway. but that's for another thread.

live from Maurice Joshua I know dc were just teenage kids when they debuted.
I was there to see for myself and there when Joshua had Grammy parties at la passage for his dc remixes with dc in the building too.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Faith look like one of my aunts or sumn, plus she lettin :steviej:hit, she gahbage out here. She was decent back in the day but she was never really crazy like that. Now that I think about, the 90s had some wack jawns in the game, lol, wasn't none of them really bad like that. J-lo, that's it.

now you said that,...
imo the baddest in the nineties were;

Halle
madelyne
Josie Harris

j lo was completely dwarfed and her ranking was never valid when Josie was around and visible as the it dance chick of the Gen. Josie pretty much made girls rock braids she influenced janet's choice more than likely. Where nikkaz give Janet credit for josie's hair.

art barr

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
For me 3 bytches stood out above all in the 90s

Stacy Dash
Nia Long
Halle Berry

All yall nikkas saying Halle overrated must be gay or white cause I've never heard a straight black man utter such bullshyt

lol @ trying to claim someone as white when youre the one with a list full of nothing but mixed chicks.:laff:

and the only reason youre acting like its blasphemous to say that halle is overrated, is because white media/white America cosigned, accepted & presented her as the "one".

lol @ gay. I didn't see anybody listing dudes as being hotter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word.
U seen Adina recently? She still look good too.:wow:
DPKaVc5VAAEbpYy.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

Told the story about meeting her when I was like 13-14.Had a lil Summer job working as a Skycap at the airport.

Coolest, most down to earth celeb chick I ever met.30 minutes of one on one time.Just me and her.

It was strange how it happened.All the older dudes seemed intimidated by her.She was sitting in departures

and niccaz wouldn't go within 20 ft of her.They just stood back going "Damn nicca, that's Adina Howard:dwillhuh:"

I guess she had that aggressive/man-eater image, so them niccaz was a bit shook.I don't know what it was.

I just took my azz over there and sat next to her.Total fukking sweetheart.She actually gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me

"Thanks for keeping me company:queen:" when her flight arrived.....She came back through a few days later, but I wasn't at work.

She personally went to my supervisors office looking for me.When I got back the next day, all the Skycaps rushed me

"Guess who came looking for you, nicca!!??....Adina Howard!!:gladbron::krs::ooh:"

She told me she was going to hook me up with her younger sister next time she saw me.I thought it was just talk

but maybe she was serious?:wow: ....I'll never know

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Told the story about meeting her when I was like 13-14.Had a lil Summer job working as a Skycap at the airport.

Coolest, most down to earth celeb chick I ever met.30 minutes of one on one time.Just me and her.

It was strange how it happened.All the older dudes seemed intimidated by her.She was sitting in departures

and niccaz wouldn't go within 20 ft of her.They just stood back going "Damn nicca, that's Adina Howard:dwillhuh:"

I guess she had that aggressive/man-eater image, so them niccaz was a bit shook.I don't know what it was.

I just took my azz over there and sat next to her.Total fukking sweetheart.She actually gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me

"Thanks for keeping me company:queen:" when her flight arrived.....She came back through a few days later, but I wasn't at work.

She personally went to my supervisors office looking for me.When I got back the next day, all the Skycaps rushed me

"Guess who came looking for you, nicca!!??....Adina Howard!!:gladbron::krs::ooh:"

She told me she was going to hook me up with her younger sister next time she saw me.I thought it was just talk

but maybe she was serious?:wow: ....I'll never know

Damn, bruh. Dap and (I tried +rep but I'm passed my limit for now) :gladbron::salute: