You could say Biggie was married to the hottest chick in the 90's

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
faith wasn't just a pretty face, she also one of the nicest singer in the business. i can see why biggs married her

faith was married to biggs??

that explains why freeway was on her remix.

fba29cd91d7f2d25e2d94247ab73dfc2.jpg

mary in her drunken druggy years, looks better than faith in this pic.

these pics aren't the deal. faith was just your typical overrated redbone, breh. you obviously have a thing for light-skin.

all the dimes we had in the '90s, and you say faith was the hottest chick????:palm:

Only way you could say that dc as adults were on en vogue level attraction wise physically is.
If we take the best of the group incarnations and mix and match them.

So the adult lineup of:

Kelly
Bey
Latoya
Farrah

If they were together would be viewed as better.
Outside of that I can not agree because literally en vogue is the beginning idea in my Gen.
that you could pull a grown fiyoine adult woman as a teen being made into a reality.

Plus since I was an adult. Originally dc as never on any radar because they were underage. It was not till the survivor era and dc became of age after the roster change. That I eventually would have social setting incommon with them. That I would become aware of dc as being a group of actual adults and then view them physically as attractive.

Art Barr

well destinys child was older than me, so I have no problem saying that they chit on en vogue, who looked like they smelled like granny perfume.
I was never feeling en vogue at all.

its not even close.

and I don't believe destinys child was legit underage when they blew up anyway. but that's for another thread.

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
'95?

Maia Campbell, no doubt. :noah:
C67LIk0WsAAZTjU.jpg

She's fukked up her legacy so much, it's hard to find a decent picture of her anymore. :mjcry:

Just say no to drugs, y'all. :mjcry:

youre comparing her now to her peak.

she still looks good. not nearly what she was, but i'd still knock it down if I didn't think she was harboring an STD.

the other girl from "in the house" Gabriel something. the drugs took her completely out the game.

Brandy is to a generation of vocalist,what Nas is too a generation of lyricist. To say she was never the singer Faith is I consider to be blashemous on many levels. It is obvious you are holding her commercialization against her. You can't simply dwindle her vocal influence down to her having good marketing.

LOL.

brandy aint no game-changing vocalist. she was just alright.

she wasn't even the best teen princess vocalist. she always got slaughtered by monica.

brandy's draw was being a duel threat. and yea, the marketing & commercialization boosted her, and hurt her at the same time.

absolutley not,Charli Baltimore looked sick and like she should have been bed ridden. Lil Kim right after she got her first couple surgerys I would agree. But its still arguable if she was better than Faith after Faith had her first weight loss.

charli is tall.

for an industry chick at least.

Halle was a dime. How you gon big up mariah average ass and try to downplay halle? You tripping

meh.

i'd smash thick Mariah before halle.

both overrated tho.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
youre comparing her now to her peak.

she still looks good. not nearly what she was, but i'd still knock it down if I didn't think she was harboring an STD.

the other girl from "in the house" Gabriel something. the drugs took her completely out the game.

LOL.

brandy aint no game-changing vocalist. she was just alright.

she wasn't even the best teen princess vocalist. she always got slaughtered by monica.

brandy's draw was being a duel threat. and yea, the marketing & commercialization boosted her, and hurt her at the same time.

charli is tall.

for an industry chick at least.

meh.

i'd smash thick Mariah before halle.

both overrated tho.

I gave you footage proving otherwise:dahell:? These vocalist admire her as a great inspiration,and you can tell its not just your typical generic industry congratulatory shyt.

Plus you guys are busy talking about teenage Brandy,when most vocalist would cite her Full Moon album where she was a grown woman and nowhere near the star she was as a teen by that point.

Im not about to argue with you about Monica vs Brandy like two teenage girls when the Boy Is Mine just came out lol. The fact you bring up Monica of all the vocalist says to me you are just a Monica stan who doesn't realize that battle was lost years ago. I like Monica,but this was like when Camron tried to boost himself up as Jay-Z's competetion,when they were not in the same ballpark. Her biggest hit was because of Brandy.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
mary in her drunken druggy years, looks better than faith in this pic.

these pics aren't the deal. faith was just your typical overrated redbone, breh. you obviously have a thing for light-skin.

all the dimes we had in the '90s, and you say faith was the hottest chick????:palm:

sn1RMvs.gif

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I gave you footage proving otherwise:dahell:? These vocalist admire her as a great inspiration,and you can tell its not just your typical generic industry congratulatory shyt.

Plus you guys are busy talking about teenage Brandy,when most vocalist would cite her Full Moon album where she was a grown woman and nowhere near the star she was as a teen by that point.

Im not about to argue with you about Monica vs Brandy like two teenage girls when the Boy Is Mine just came out lol. The fact you bring up Monica of all the vocalist says to me you are just a Monica stan who doesn't realize that battle was lost years ago. I like Monica,but this was like when Camron tried to boost himself up as Jay-Z's competetion,when they were not in the same ballpark. Her biggest hit was because of Brandy.

didn't watch the video.
i dont indulge in industry props.

you sound like an industry drone breh. especially with the Camron & monica comments.:laugh:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
so we're gonna pretend that adina howard was on anyone's mind beyond the one year - 95 - that she had "freak like me" hittin?

so we gonna act like you don't walk around with your t-shirt & panties on because of '98 Adina howard?

and regardless, it was still the '90s.

I like the direction this thread has taken :mjgrin:

But why is nikkas bringing up Mya? She didn't debut until after Biggie passed. :dahell:

she was in the game before biggie passed tho. she was on teen summit.:umad:

besides, OP said '90s. he didn't say pre-97.

Always thought Faith was overrated wit a slight hint of a mustache....:dame:

:dead:

I always thought Halle was overrated to me. She pretty but nikkas be going extreme with her beauty

Man, I thought I was the only one. Overrated

same here

halle berry, toni Braxton & Aaliyah are prolly the 3 most overrated.
i'd throw lisa bonet & vanessa Williams in there too, but I moreso consider them '80s.

her little sister was always better looking to me...
and plus I'd say Ladbug Mecca from diggable planets

whose little sister?

faith?