You can't even talk to black women nowadays

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
What's wrong ? did I ruffle your feathers ? If so, it puts a smile on my face.
fukk outta here with this flip flopping shyt. :rudy:

You mad at somebody in your real life and you come on here on some angry bitter shyt. Deal with that bytch and stop acting like an indecisive, clueless ass nikka

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Op is a generation away from joining the cac race. :ufdup:Stay loyal to the sisters or else those future kids of yours are gonna be a lost cause c. There's always good black sisters, maybe you're just looking in the wrong places.

I'll never give up on Black Women

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
fukk outta here with this flip flopping shyt. :rudy:

You mad at somebody in your real life and you come on here on some angry bitter shyt. Deal with that bytch and stop acting like an indecisive, clueless ass nikka

Nah, I just like to tell the truth.

And I don't care who I piss off in the process

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Nah, I just like to tell the truth.

And I don't care who I piss off in the process
Who you piss off?
Certainly not some words on a screen

You stated you love sisters from the South and in the same breath called them mammies.

Go make massa his pancakes :ufdup:

You light enough, u go make em. :camby:

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
Who you piss off?
Certainly not some words on a screen

You stated you love sisters from the South and in the same breath called them mammies.

Go make massa his pancakes :ufdup:

You light enough, u go make em. :camby:

I am a chef by trade though, I went to culinary school. I'm a master in the kitchen.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Well out here in California, you would be very wrong buddy. I may have to get my Christopher Columbus on and start to travel A LOT MORE outside of the state.

I went to California to hoop in this basketball tournament. Only chicks who were on my dikk were hoodrats. I didnt even understand it. I wasnt even dressed like a thug :manny:

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
I went to California to hoop in this basketball tournament. Only chicks who were on my dikk were hoodrats. I didnt even understand it. I wasnt even dressed like a thug :manny:

Hoodrats always give me rhythm, I try to stay away from them though. You can catch an std just by starring at em.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Its you, not the women. If you come across as someone who demands respect females will respect you. You'll have them acting like fans and shyt. If females don't respect you its cuz they see themselves as better than you. Step your game up.