You can only pick one studio to play their games...

Which one you choosing?

• Rockstar

• CD Project Red

• Naughty Dog

• Capcom

Results are only viewable after voting.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
nikkas did that shyt in reality with other choices readily available. Is this a serious question?
you're right that some people only play one game, whether it's GTA, Madden, CS:GO, etc

but personally I'd rather have some variety

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom and you could throw more studios up there and I would still pick them. Currently loaded up are Capcom Fighting Collection, Mega Man Vol 1, Street Fighter Anniversary Edition, Capcom Beat Em Up and Dragons Dogma not including what’s on my Switch

I got way more not even downloaded, imo they got one of the best libraries of games

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Rockstar because I'm not that much of a gamer, but out of nostalgia I would play some GTA, Midnight Club series. And if they ever release that Max Payne remake that also sounds good to me.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Rockstar.

I give zero fukks about any of Capcoms franchises. GTA had me hooked for years…I bought the same damn game 3-4 times!

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom is the only answer here. Thier portfolio is diverse enough that I won't get bored. I get top notch 2-d and 3-d fighting, platforming, survival horror and action games.

Bloated open world games can get very tedious no matter how polished the game is.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Capcom easily. Their library of games bigger than any of the others and there’s shyt load of diversity of genres too.