You can only pick one studio to play their games...

Which one you choosing?

• Rockstar

• CD Project Red

• Naughty Dog

• Capcom

Results are only viewable after voting.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Grand theft Auto and Red Dead series are in the top 5 gaming series of all time. To hell with out of these 4, I got R* as GOAT even with their fukkery

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No they weren’t they came out at the end of the consoles life, that doesn’t make them cross gen. Cross gen means they were built in mind for two platforms, last of us got a remaster and last of us part 2 is a ps4 game.

The next naughty dog single player game won’t even release in the last year of the ps5’s lifespan so this argument doesn’t work here anyway. Again, bet. Let’s not do this whole back and forth.

You are wrong and ‘Fractions’ isn’t an expansion stop changing shyt up. You said Naughty Dog won’t have multiple games out this generation. Factions is a full stand alone game, and they will have at least one other single player game out after that and another one during the tail end of the gen.

I don’t even know why you’re bringing up a ps5 pro as if they has anything to do with what we’re talking about
You don’t think a game that came out less than 6 months before the new console came out was “built for two platforms?”

Either way that doesn’t really matter. My only point was that ND released two games and an expansion last gen.

They are already behind that schedule and their next project doesn’t even have a release window yet. Whatever their second game is this gen, it will come out very close to the release of PS6

I brought up the Pro because i’m guessing that’s the mid point of the gen. Here you are saying they will release Fractions and two more games over the next 5 years. I just don’t think that will happen. They’ve usually had about 4 years between each game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You don’t think a game that came out less than 6 months before the new console came out was “built for two platforms?”

No, thats not what cross gen is. Cross gen is when you put a game out that has both a ps4 and ps5 version, neither of Naughty Dogs games were built in mind for the next gen platform. You’re just making it complicated for yourself.

There’s a ps3 version of The Last of Us and a PS4 version that came out a year later. There is no current ps5 version of TLOU2

Either way that doesn’t really matter. My only point was that ND released two games and an expansion last gen.

They are already behind that schedule and their next project doesn’t even have a release window yet. Whatever their second game is this gen, it will come out very close to the release of PS6

They released a remaster (the last of us), a full game (Uncharted 4), a stand alone expansion thats as long as their first Uncharted game (Lost Legacy), and The Last of Us Part 2.

And you’re telling me that they are only going to release a remake, Factions, and their next game after that won’t release until 2027/28?

Ok, lets bet. :ehh:

I would even bet you their next game (after factions) is a 2025 release

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Grand theft Auto and Red Dead series are in the top 5 gaming series of all time. To hell with out of these 4, I got R* as GOAT even with their fukkery
you gonna play only those games for 10 years, while you wait for them to make another?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
you gonna play only those games for 10 years, while you wait for them to make another?
nikkas did that shyt in reality with other choices readily available. Is this a serious question?