You can only pick one studio to play their games...

Which one you choosing?

• Rockstar

• CD Project Red

• Naughty Dog

• Capcom

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
It was between Naughty Dog and Capcom for me , and i went with capcom.

Rockstar takes too long to come out with new games , and I have yet to play a CD projekt game.

I'm more interested in Capcom IP like Resident evil and others.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
R*

from late 2013 to maybe late 2020 I PRIMARILY played GTA online

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll change my answer to Naughty Dog.

I don’t play monster hunter, I only really enjoyed the two resident evil remakes, and idk when capcom is going to ever put out more single player focused games outside of RE.

Realistically i can’t see myself missing this generation of ND games, the others i could survive

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
surprise surprise. :skip:

Yeah, they’re my favorite developer outside of From

The biggest reason i didn’t choose them from jump is capcom has more variety and quantity of titles but realistically im not going back and playing a lot of that shyt anyway

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ll change my answer to Naughty Dog.

I don’t play monster hunter, I only really enjoyed the two resident evil remakes, and idk when capcom is going to ever put out more single player focused games outside of RE.

Realistically i can’t see myself missing this generation of ND games, the others i could survive
ND don’t have any games this generation.

Factions will come out whenever, and whatever they make next will be PS6 cross gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ND don’t have any games this generation.

Factions will come out whenever, and whatever they make next will be PS6 cross gen.

Bet me.

If naughty dog announce and release another single player ip this generation (not cross gen) 3 months in the bushes for you.

If they don’t, mods can delete my account.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bet what?

They already gearing up for a PS5 pro.

Fractions will be the big PS5 pro “launch game”

You think ND will have multiple full games released within the time soon after PS5 pro?

They only released two games then entire last gen and games take even longer to make now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bet what?

They already gearing up for a PS5 pro.

Fractions will be the big PS5 pro “launch game”

You think ND will have multiple full games released within the time soon after PS5 pro?

They only released two games then entire last gen and games take even longer to make now.

factions will be out by first half 2024 at the latest, you think naughty dog won’t have another game out for 3 years, knowing they are currently working on multiple projects at the moment?

Don’t turn this into a circular argument.

If naughty dog announce and release another single player ip this generation (not cross gen) 3 months in the bushes for you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
factions will be out by first half 2024 at the latest, you think naughty dog won’t have another game out for 3 years, knowing they are currently working on multiple projects at the moment?

Don’t turn this into a circular argument.

naughty dog announce and release another single player ip this generation (not cross gen) 3 months in the bushes for you.

TLOU and TLOU2 were effectively cross gen games.

They released a full game, an expansion and a game so late in the gen it was basically a cross gen game last gen.

For PS5, Fractions is the expansion. They will release one full PS5 game, then the next game will be a TLOU situation where the game comes out very close to PS6 release.

Don’t know how you want to semantically word it, but i’d bet what i described here is what happens :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TLOU and TLOU2 were effectively cross gen games.

No they weren’t they came out at the end of the consoles life, that doesn’t make them cross gen. Cross gen means they were built in mind for two platforms, last of us got a remaster and last of us part 2 is a ps4 game.

The next naughty dog single player game won’t even release in the last year of the ps5’s lifespan so this argument doesn’t work here anyway. Again, bet. Let’s not do this whole back and forth.

You are wrong and ‘Fractions’ isn’t an expansion stop changing shyt up. You said Naughty Dog won’t have multiple games out this generation. Factions is a full stand alone game, and they will have at least one other single player game out after that and another one during the tail end of the gen.

I don’t even know why you’re bringing up a ps5 pro as if they has anything to do with what we’re talking about