You brehs wear watches?

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Just wait until the economy gets a bit worse. They’ll be back to where they were before the pandemic.

We'll see. Maybe 2025 will be as you stated but for 2024 can't seeing them having such a drastic fall.

I myself want a datejust two tone roselor to be exact.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
We'll see. Maybe 2025 will be as you stated but for 2024 can't seeing them having such a drastic fall.

I myself want a datejust two tone roselor to be exact.

I’m talking about vintage models. The ones made in the 90s aren’t too far off from that number.

The rose gold is nice. Especially with the Wimbledon dial

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I've got something like this.

I don't like the manual wind aspect.
And the chronometer/stopwatch is just for fun.
I been had the money for some of my dream watches, but I want to buy some real estate first.

Add-a-heading-4-1.jpg

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
buying some old boomer's thoroughly abused dj has to be the biggest scam in rolex world, the bracelets have like one repair left in them and then they're done... the build quality's far below the modern iteration too

Exactly..... Buy as new as possible UNLESS you are collector going for a specific reference number.....them old rollies you seeing shyt jewelers selling aren't worth it in the long run at all.........always buy from an AD or a jeweler you have a relationship with that you trust.....you seen they got Lil Baby with the fake Patek.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
yes I wear watches, I'm gonna get this ill Fossil for my next watch

but my favorite watches are G-Shocks because they're so durable

I have this one particular G-Shock I copped in 2011 and it still looks brand new and still works perfectly

never understood why some brehs hate on G-Shocks

Last edited:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i ended up selling all my watches and getting far far far away from that hobby. never made it to the rolex i wanted...white face milgauss. theres a timepiece thread on here somewhere, i used to post in.
Out of curiosity, what made you leave the hobby?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wore a G-Shock from freshmen year to 3rd year of college, Casio through law school, Apple Watch now.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I wore a Spongebob one I got from burger king until last year when it broke

I'm about to get this Ninja Turtle watch that's stupid cheap, reminds me of the Burger King Sponge Bob watches, but I'm only going to wear it on days I absolutely give no fvcks, lol