You brehs wear watches?

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
U can find a decent used seamaster or ebay for a stack or two. Idk why anyone would consider buyog something in the 800 dollar range when its mechanics are simply eta pieces of shyt. Might as well just buy a quartz joint.

An a. Lange and sohn is still a piece of shyt if its got an eta movement in it so whats the difference when its in a 500 dollar case.

Ive owned a hamilton before but compared to a used omega its not even worth the 500 dollar savings.

Now i just gotta cop the aqua terra to complete my omega setup
Love my Seamaster :wow:

jbrad

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own 2 other Prezzy's too
Od30gux.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:leon: I remember back in the 90s, Breitling was the shyt. IMO, that's hardly mid-range (upper tier)although some watch snobs would beg to differ to my surprise.

Well the Breitling is more upscale than the others. But yeah I've always wanted one. I may cop a Raymond Weil next.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
yeah I got a blue face Casio and I'm about to get a G-Shock in a few days, I like G-Shocks, but not the kind that has so much stuff going on on the watch face that you can't even tell the time on that b1tch

I like watches where I can actually look at them and tell the time, because I don't feel like pulling my phone out my pocket every five minutes just to see the time

I saw a couple of Timex watches at JC Penney or Macy's too that I like and might cop

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
They say you're supposed to wear your wristwatch on your non-dominant hand.
So if you're right-handed, you wear it on your left.

I asked someone why and they said supposedly it's so you don't damage it when you're writing...or using your hand in general.

But who knows if that's accurate?

:yeshrug:

wear a watch on your non dominant hand, don't complicate this