You brehs wear watches?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm getting a black G-Shock next month, just don't know which one

I also want to get this wooden Dakota watch to go with this ill wooden necklace I found on the internet, but at the mall either they changed locations or went out of business

if that's the case I will get two black G-Shocks next month

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I'm getting a black G-Shock next month, just don't know which one

I also want to get this wooden Dakota watch to go with this ill wooden necklace I found on the internet, but at the mall either they changed locations or went out of business

if that's the case I will get two black G-Shocks next month
the new dwh5600 is dope and the steel bezel's only like a $25 upgrade from the base model
i wooden get a wood watch, wood isn't durable (especially harder woods), changes shape depending on the temperature/humidity, and lets in water. those dakotas are cheap cause they have an unregulated throwaway movement, pot metal instead of precious metals, unsuitable case material, etc. if you really want one i'd get smth like this but it's probably not gonna fit you unless you're a midget

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
the new dwh5600 is dope and the steel bezel's only like a $25 upgrade from the base model
i wooden get a wood watch, wood isn't durable (especially harder woods), changes shape depending on the temperature/humidity, and lets in water. those dakotas are cheap cause they have an unregulated throwaway movement, pot metal instead of precious metals, unsuitable case material, etc. if you really want one i'd get smth like this but it's probably not gonna fit you unless you're a midget

thanks for the info breh, much appreciated, like I said in another thread, since my cologne game is cool, I'm getting my watch game up next, so thanks for your info, I will try to rep you breh

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Is this really true? I've always worn it on my dominant hand

it's really true, you're supposed to wear watches on you non dominant hand because you do more with your dominate hand

so if you wear your watch on your dominant hand then there's more of a chance of you messing it up

but if you want to wear a watch on your dominant hand that's cool, it's your money that buys your watches at of the day, wear it on your dominant hand if you want...but if it gets scratched or you keep bumping into things with it etc...then you will see why

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i ended up selling all my watches and getting far far far away from that hobby. never made it to the rolex i wanted...white face milgauss. theres a timepiece thread on here somewhere, i used to post in.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i ended up selling all my watches and getting far far far away from that hobby. never made it to the rolex i wanted...white face milgauss. theres a timepiece thread on here somewhere, i used to post in.
prolly my most versatile rolex, i took it off the bracelet and wear it on different color perlon straps. i rock a lot of bright colored shoes/hats and it always ties my fits together. :ahh:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
today I just found a watch in one of my dresser doors that I thought I lost

it's crazy because I was JUST talking about getting my watch game back up since I just finished getting my cologne game back up for next 12 months...after 12 months I will get cologne from time to time, but back to watches, the timing of me finding my watch really made my night, because even though I'm a New Yorks fan I know we are losing to the Bucks tonight, lmao, but I'm still going to watch though, game about to come on in like 10 minutes as a matter of fact

yall be blessed and safe and enjoy your Friday Night Coli fam
:salute:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Can't go wrong with G-Shocks for around $100

Facts, although some might cost a little more.
I have a Red G-Shock that I copped in 2011 that still works just fine
I'm going to get a black G-Shock and a blue one

then I'm going to get some dress up watches, I'm still mad because I saw this dope classic Timex at JC Penney's and now it's sold out, smh

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Not really. I have a Movado that my dad gave me. It needs a battery though.

All the watches I like cost way too much.

I’ll probably get a Rolex Datejust next year. Maybe when the prices for the two tone are under $4000 again. Or maybe I’ll get a vintage blue face datejust on A leather strap.

Last edited:

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Not really. I have a Novato that my dad gave me. It needs a battery though.

All the watches I like cost way too much.

I’ll probably get a Rolex Datejust next year. Maybe when the prices for the two tone are under $4000 again. Or maybe I’ll get a vintage blue face datejust on A leather strap.

Datejust under 4k ? No way a two tone will ever drop that low