“You are not the father” …. Damn even the dude momma went to console the mom that cheated ….the sisterhood is STRONG!🤯🤯🤯

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
#SYSBM
72kJkFh.png
:mjlol:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
The Black community is truly an Matriarchal society.

5025998_3x4.jpg

I saw a very racist meme recently. It was a picture with four sets of families. Labeled Asian family had two parents and two children. labeled brown family had two parents and 5+ family.
Labeled black family had a mother and two children.
Labeled white family had two parents and a husky.

Whether it's true or not, this narrative is still being pushed on a very large scale.
:francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

What the falling on the floor for

Why momma going to console the woman that cheated!!!

:mjtf:

Why is this YTer lying from her opening sentence?
She said "Did you notice that nobody consoled him?"
His Mom reached and rubbed his arm the moment the result was read, and only left his side when the other woman collapsed on the floor.

It's called compassion for somebody she probably got close to since the child was born.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
SYSBM, brothas.

I don't wanna sound like a 'woe is me, the world is always against us' but at times we are all we have. Walk tall and treat your fellow brothas with kindness and common decency.
But the same guys who are offended by the mother's actions will be calling their fellow Black men insults and slurs on this very forum before the week is over.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why is this YTer lying from her opening sentence?
She said "Did you notice that nobody consoled him?"
His Mom reached and rubbed his arm the moment the result was read, and only left his side when the other woman collapsed on the floor.

It's called compassion for somebody she probably got close to since the child was born.
She gave that man the equivalent of a head nod before she ran over to that broad.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
These women kill me

For 30 minutes They up here arguing “ U ARE THE FATHER, SEE YOUR KID, BUY SOME DIAPERS , U THE ONLY ONE I BEEN WITH “

Test results come in and the judge say u not the father and then the judge ask them do u know who the father is

Then these bytches be like “ I have a idea who he is”

U just argue for 30 minutes saying nobody else could be the father

Ex con Eddy told u he will not be around , so now u want the solid dude to come in and help

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She gave that man the equivalent of a head nod before she ran over to that broad.

Context matters,if they already didnt believe he was the childs father,maybe he didnt need consoling. Only the delusional woman did,because she actually believed that shyt.

Of course she couldve said "fukk that bytch" for lying to her son in the first place. But thats a personal choice.

Black men are hated,we get it,now what? Can we even stop degrading each other on this forum? Didnt think so:respect:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These women kill me

For 30 minutes They up here arguing “ U ARE THE FATHER, SEE YOUR KID, BUY SOME DIAPERS , U THE ONLY ONE I BEEN WITH “

Test results come in and the judge say u not the father and then the judge ask them do u know who the father is

Then these bytches be like “ I have a idea who he is”

U just argue for 30 minutes saying nobody else could be the father

Ex con Eddy told u he will not be around , so now u want the solid dude to come in and help

Why these delusional women think that the genetic code of jail bird dudes are "stronger" than disciplined law abiding men?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Context matters,if they already didnt believe he was the childs father,maybe he didnt need consoling. Only the delusional woman did,because she actually believed that shyt.

Of course she couldve said "fukk that bytch" for lying to her son in the first place. But thats a personal choice.

Black men are hated,we get it,now what? Can we even stop degrading each other on this forum? Didnt think so:respect:
She didn’t have to do anything for him in that moment and I’m cool with it. She shouldn’t have left her son side for that woman. The act itself is disrespectful to and dismissive of her son. So the context doesn’t matter at all. That’s what I’m talking about. She shouldn’t have done the shyt.