“You are not the father” …. Damn even the dude momma went to console the mom that cheated ….the sisterhood is STRONG!🤯🤯🤯

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Idk about the court shows but the paternity tests on Maury at least are real so I figured this would be real too. I’ve been in the audience for the Maury show. Only thing that’s fake is the producers tell the audience when to boo or clap etc. to make it more dramatic.
Some may be real but the ones going up there more than 10x for one kid are fake AF.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She didn’t have to do anything for him in that moment and I’m cool with it. She shouldn’t have left her son side for that woman. The act itself is disrespectful to and dismissive of her son. So the context doesn’t matter at all. That’s what I’m talking about. She shouldn’t have done the shyt.

Cant argue because I wouldnt want my mama to do shyt:mjlol:

But my mama is a christian and probably would. Would probably even keep helping with the child if she built an attachment:francis:. So I cant fault this woman for being this way. I just dont take it as a slight to her son. If she knows her son was already prepared and didnt think it was his child.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cant argue because I wouldnt want my mama to do shyt:mjlol:

But my mama is a christian and probably would. Would probably even keep helping with the child if she built an attachment:francis:. So I cant fault this woman for being this way. I just dont take it as a slight to her son. If she knows her son was already prepared and didnt think it was his child.
My mama knows I would take it as a slight. I don’t care if I was with this woman for 10yrs. She better sit her ass right there and ignore that bytch falling out like we in church. :skip:

Most I’ll allow her to do is-

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why is this YTer lying from her opening sentence?
She said "Did you notice that nobody consoled him?"
His Mom reached and rubbed his arm the moment the result was read, and only left his side when the other woman collapsed on the floor.

It's called compassion for somebody she probably got close to since the child was born.
She is Derek Jaxn for insecure black men :hhh:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Idk about the court shows but the paternity tests on Maury at least are real so I figured this would be real too. I’ve been in the audience for the Maury show. Only thing that’s fake is the producers tell the audience when to boo or clap etc. to make it more dramatic.
MY COUSIN WAS ON MAURY. THAT shyt IS FAKE TOO.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
She is Derek Jaxn for insecure black men :hhh:
Yeah, here is the full video of the result and reaction

The Mom's first reaction was to console her son. She checked on the other woman, and then she went back to console her son.

Naive dudes being manipulated by YTers is something I'm used to after 5 years. And it's still FUNNY as hell to see it.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My mama knows I would take it as a slight. I don’t care if I was with this woman for 10yrs. She better sit her ass right there and ignore that bytch falling out like we in church. :skip:

Most I’ll allow her to do is-

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif
Its literally the equivalent of watching your son get robbed and then consoling the robber.:francis:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That behaviour is common on my mum's side of the family. Combination of taking in strays and assuming the world must be shielded from the men in their family.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
This video was just sad. Being a black men (especially one who doesn’t fit a certain stereotype) is a lonely experience because a lot of people hate you and threat you as if your the villain all the time and people also have these high ass expectations for you to the point where they assume we are all super humans.:francis:

Even other Black men despise us hence the high black on black homicide rates in this country.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

This one of the worst ones… after he did time she wants to say she knows who the father is and still communicate with him