You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Mass Effect trilogy - I'm currently painfully and unwillingly playing through ME2. After literally finishing Me1 hours before, its easily apparent to see that EA fukked fans with both title (Me2 and Me3). The inclusion of ammo was a big slap in the face, considering it was lore based, especially when it should be an amalgamation of heat sink + overheating, instead just ammo clips. Also collecting teammates was never a "fun" narrative form me, then there's the forced mission...bruh, its an RPG, they don't do those. EA turned the game into Gears of Effect and I hated it since part 2.

Also going through FF-X again, by far the best leveling and Limit Break system to date. Deciding how to build your limit break has always been a very fun aspect of X.
Mass Effect 2 was one of my favorite games last generation. I liked assembling a team, getting their loyalty and taking them on the suicide mission. I remember doing everything possible in the game but when Miranda and Jack got into it my paragon meter wasn't max so I had to take a side and Jack wasn't loyal. Surprisingly nobody died in my run of the mission. I think I just got lucky. It was a very tense mission though. I'm still surprised Jack didn't die. I've heard of others having her go when she wasn't loyal.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat The Order 1886

I really liked it:ehh: Does help that i paid less than $20. Easy platinum, which is cool with me. Would like to see what they could do with a sequel but I really doubt that is going to happen. Gonna do another playthrough eventually to get the plat.

And my 2 games at a time thing continues with The Last of Us Remastered and either Call of Duty BO3(to knock out the campaign) or The Witcher 3. Might hold off on TW3 until I beat the other 2 to give it my undivided time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm always on a rotation.

PS4 is pretty much my Uncharted 4 box. Online MP and the occasional SP 2nd playthrough.

I just got Overwatch on PC but I haven't really gotten into it yet..

I also run through Chrono Trigger JPN version occasionally. I just defeated the boss in that cave to get the Grandion Sword or something.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rotation: Uncharted 4, Rainbow Six Siege
Last Games Beat: Uncharted 4, Bloodborne DLC (Plat Trophy as well)
Next Cop: Overwatch (PC)

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. This is the 1st one ive played since Ghosts. They really took those complaints about the length of the campaign seriously. A lot of unnecessary padding just to add more hours. Decent ride I guess for a game that came bundled.

Next up, more time with The Last of Us Remastered. Maybe start on The Order 1886 platinum run.

I also ordered Bloodborne today:yes: That should be in later this week. Probably gonna pick up Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat The Last of Us Remastered. Wow:wow:

I loved it bruhs:bow: gonna put to the side for a while and go back and play the Left Behind DLC another time.

I also finally got the platinum in The Order 1886(1st PS4 platinum)

Got Bloodborne in the mail and thinking about picking up Odin Sphere for the PS4 next week(getting great reviews:whew: and I loved Muramasa Rebirth on Vita and really liked Dragon's Crown too)

As for what i'll play next, I bought Rogue Galaxy(PS2 classic) and I'll finally begin The Witcher 3:wow:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Mass Effect trilogy - I'm currently painfully and unwillingly playing through ME2. After literally finishing Me1 hours before, its easily apparent to see that EA fukked fans with both title (Me2 and Me3). The inclusion of ammo was a big slap in the face, considering it was lore based, especially when it should be an amalgamation of heat sink + overheating, instead just ammo clips. Also collecting teammates was never a "fun" narrative form me, then there's the forced mission...bruh, its an RPG, they don't do those. EA turned the game into Gears of Effect and I hated it since part 2.
Also going through FF-X again, by far the best leveling and Limit Break system to date. Deciding how to build your limit break has always been a very fun aspect of X.

Wildin....Mass Effect 2 is GOAT

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Been playing Arkham Knight, think I'm gonna trade it in as it's not clicking like the prior three, the formulas run a bit dry I think. The Batmobile was not a good addition

Also SW Battlegront which is brutal in so far as you play against people who are fully upgraded while I'm out here with a potato gun, holding on to it as our has local co-op, good for a social fukk about

Will be copping either Dying Light The Following next or Bloodborne next

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Wildin....Mass Effect 2 is GOAT

I can't deny that, the shooting is better, the graphics are better, but ME1 had the best story and character interactions than the last two. ME1 made you pick favorites, it made the Citadel come to life, instead of being a central hub for mission collecting. ME1 was the OG, but it stood no chance when it came to the young god that ME2 presented itself with. Gameplay one the four corner stones of gaming, so it wins simply because it was better at doing what it introduced...however, ME2 has always been about style over substance and that's why to me, it will always be the Bill Russell of the series.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Odin Sphere Leifthrasir(Vita)

Freaking great:wow:
Got the normal ending and going to push for the platinum:yes:

Also, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition came in today. Looks great, runs great. Gonna put more time into it eventually.

So many games:to: great times bruhs.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition(PS4)

Really good game. Gonna keep my eyes out for Rise of the Tomb Raider whenever it comes out on PS4.

Probably going to play through Batman: Arkham Knight next on PS4

On Vita, playing through Trails of Cold Steel.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dropped Watchdogs after an hour, felt dated from the jump and felt no inclination to carry on, cut my losses on that.

Started Bloodborne, so far so ok, need to stop rushing into everything, annoying that (afaik), there's only one lamppost in Yarmouth (sp?), spent 2 hrs making decent progress with no saves/cp only to get washed by some sewer rats :snoop: I've set myself a challenge to complete this game one way or another, I foresee a lot of rage in future:pacspit: