You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Mass Effect trilogy - I'm currently painfully and unwillingly playing through ME2. After literally finishing Me1 hours before, its easily apparent to see that EA fukked fans with both title (Me2 and Me3). The inclusion of ammo was a big slap in the face, considering it was lore based, especially when it should be an amalgamation of heat sink + overheating, instead just ammo clips. Also collecting teammates was never a "fun" narrative form me, then there's the forced mission...bruh, its an RPG, they don't do those. EA turned the game into Gears of Effect and I hated it since part 2.

Also going through FF-X again, by far the best leveling and Limit Break system to date. Deciding how to build your limit break has always been a very fun aspect of X.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got my Xbox one finally, but I haven't been able to play shyt because of the long ass install times. I got a bunch of old games to start off with but I'm gonna build me a collection before the month is up

Last edited:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got killer instinct season one and two today
I also have fallout 4, dragon age inquisition, sunset overdrive, rare replay and watchdogs coming in the mail all next week

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Shadow Warrior(the new one, steam). Really freaking fun:ehh: best 5 dollars ive spent in a while(and my only purchase in that sale:wow:)

Playing now, Final Fantasy XIII and Warframe(both steam)

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mass Effect trilogy - I'm currently painfully and unwillingly playing through ME2. After literally finishing Me1 hours before, its easily apparent to see that EA fukked fans with both title (Me2 and Me3). The inclusion of ammo was a big slap in the face, considering it was lore based, especially when it should be an amalgamation of heat sink + overheating, instead just ammo clips. Also collecting teammates was never a "fun" narrative form me, then there's the forced mission...bruh, its an RPG, they don't do those. EA turned the game into Gears of Effect and I hated it since part 2.
I thought 3 was good aside from the last 10 minutes and the ending. The gameplay in 3 was great.

What forced mission? The rescue mission at the end? I thought that idea was cool, but there weren't enough variables to make the endings different. And there should've been other ways besides the loyalty missions to have teammates survive.

Having Shepard to die at the beginning and forcing the player to join Cerberus were really stupid decisions though.