You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Right now I'm playing resistance 1, forza horizons, sleeping dogs, uncharted 2, resident evil revelations (xbox), and halo 4. My backlog seriously is like 30 games deep, all of em are going on the backburner tomorrow (last of us :ahh:)

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just beat Tomb Raider. What an unexpectedly great game. I remember shytting all over it here some months ago. But aside from the QTE heavy beginning, beautiful game with great, involving action. Enjoyed it more than the last Uncharted, and I REALLY enjoyed the hidden tombs. Just wish there were more of them and they were longer. They need to add a co-op mode for the next one like in that Lara Croft arcade game

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

@Loose
@Rekkapryde
@PS4
@MeachTheMonster
@Fatboi1

Yall make alot posts about gaming.... where yall at?

Court's PS4 alias got banned bruh. :bryan:

Right now I'm still trying to finish NG3 Razors Edge, then I got Far Cry 3 to finish. I'm copping the 20 dollar Tomb Raider off PS Plus been good to a nikka tomorrow when I get back from Portland (I left my PS3 cords in my other suitcase) :to: :to: )

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Court's PS4 alias got banned bruh. :bryan:

Right now I'm still trying to finish NG3 Razors Edge, then I got Far Cry 3 to finish. I'm copping the 20 dollar Tomb Raider off PS Plus been good to a nikka tomorrow when I get back from Portland (I left my PS3 cords in my other suitcase) :to: :to: )

Is that NG3 as shytty as people say it is?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@Loose
@Rekkapryde
@PS4
@MeachTheMonster
@Fatboi1

Yall make alot posts about gaming.... where yall at?

I forgot to post here.

I'm playing way too many games right now but I just threw all my games on the backburner for The last of Us now that I have it.

I recently beat Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Persona 4 Golden, and am almost done with Guacamelee for Vita/PS3.

I was playing Sleeping Dogs, Bioshock 1 but that got thrown to the side today.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

I'm realizing that my desire for multiplayer in general is dwindling.

The Last of Us is just :wow:

And the game I've put the most time in this year has clearly been MGR. Still going to get all the Gold Trials for the VR Missions after I beat The Last of Us.

Oh and :wtf: @ the trophies on TLOU.

I've been playing for probably like 8 hours and I only unlocked 1 trophy for it

:skip:

I checked somebody's Trophy's out for the game who beat the game and they're only 5% done trophy wise

:damn:

Game looks to have tons of replay value

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:blessed: last of us best narrative in a game this gen

:lupe: i want to finish up state of decay but :damn: it's been awhile

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im playing that new donkey kong on the 3ds, and god damn is it hard! I mean like old school, original nintendo hard brehs. Its kinda refreshing with how p*ssy these new generations are.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Last couple games I beat were The last of us, metal gear rising, BioShock infinite, and far cry 3. I'm doing a second play through of tlou as soon as I get some more time, then I'm going to finish up far cry blood dragon.

I don't know how people play more than 1 game at once though. I can't do that these days.

There's a few games I plan on getting as soon as they are the right price - dead space 3, tomb raider, and metro last light.

The only new ps3 games on my radar right now are killer is dead and beyond two souls.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Recently Beat
Assasin's Creed 3
Hitman Absolution
Far Cry 3
Sleeping Dogs
God of War Ascension
God of War Chains of Olympus
Max Payne 3
Vanquish

Stuff I Started and Lost Interest in
Catherine
MGS Rising
Mass Effect 2 (The Last of Us Came out like 3 days after I started this though)

Currently Playing - Generally dont have the attention span for multiple single player games concurrently
The Last of Us
kanyehappy.png

BF3 multi sometimes

Queue
Tomb Raider 2013 - Got on PSN for $20 :stylin:
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3

My gamefly queue is full of shyt I'll probably never get to (DMC and DMC 4, Bioshock Series, Fallout Series, Shadow of the Colossus, Dishonored, Metro Last Light, Godfather Series, Just Cause)