You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You better not be using cheats :birdman:

Your backlog is loaded like mine, i'd say throw left 4 dead 2 (I dont know if you'd enjoy this one because the community is deep into it and being a newcomer, you might not be able to get some good games in)and bioshock 2(too similar to the first from what I heard) in the bushes

My gaming goal for this summer is to knock out a majority of my backlog, since there is no sports worth watching I should have plenty of time to get it in.

I got L4D2 on PC so the community may be different.

:ld:

And I've had Bioshock 2 for years, I want to beat that before I cop Infinite. Knowing me though, I'll probably end up catching Infinite on sale and have both of them before I even start on Bioshock 2. :snoop:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Naw but believe me though ive been tempted.

Also playing mega man 9 and 10 and terreria on xbox live.The feeling when you learn a mega man level+boss and you can just run through it kicking ass :ahh:

Thats a level of gaming I might not make it to, I have never beat a megaman game :sadcam:

I tried to play that Megaman/Streetfighter game, its too hard for me

Im gonna stick to mario :snoop:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
So far in 2013:

Farcry 3:Heard it was dope but never got around to it until recently. Loved the hunting aspect. Combat was satisfying. Great atmosphere. Great game.

Tomb Raider: Solid game. Characters were a bunch of corny sterotypes and the storyline was blah but the gameplay saves it. The puzzles were some real simple sam shyt.

Resident Evil Revelations: Its not the return to glory like some said just a more consistent experience than RE6. Good game.

Injustice:Fun fighting game.

Bioshock Infinite: Got the platinum trophy for this one. Thoroughly enjoyed this game. One of the best of 2013

Spec Ops: :wow: The story line man. Game play itself is blah but man the story hits you hard.

Next:
The Last of Us :noah:
Remember Me: Was supposed to get this last week from gamefly but it got lost in the mail system I guess.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Playing several games at once. Which is what I always do

but the only ones I thnk I've finished this year were

- Halo 4

- Super Mario Galaxy 2

- Sleeping Dogs

- DC: Injustice: God's Amongst Us

I'm close to ending Binary Domain, Dantes Inferno, Mass Effect 3, Infamous 2, Tomb Raider....running through UC2 on crushing, ACIII, LA Noire, Gears of War 3, Jake's campaign in RE6 then I gotta do Ada's and a few other titles but at the pace I play them it will be a while, I'll still be trying to end PS3, 360 and Wii games well after I've bought a PS4.

Everything will be put on hold once I cop Last of Us and then Beyond Two souls later this year.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Last games I beat were Kyntt Underground, Guacamelee, & Persona 4 Golden. All really solid titles. Loved playing between the vita and ps3.

Games I'm currently "playing" are Metal Gear Rising, Sleeping Dogs, Ni No Kuni and Persona 3 FES. I say "playing" cuz I've not turned on any of them in about two months time or more. All really good games, I just haven't been as compelled to play them or most non-Vita SP games lately really.

Also, just got back into some of my fighters, namely SFXTK, DOA5 and a little Mahvel (tho that's been months too). Been having inklings to play Tekken Tag 2 and PSASBR as well, so I may queue them up sometime soon...maybe.

Next big game on the triple to play is The Last of Us, which wife is copping for me for Father's Day. That'll probably intrigue me enough to play thru to the end with little breaks in playtime unlike most of my other SP games as of late.

I feel like playing some more of my vita games too, but I got so many that I don't know what to play. I mainly just end up practicing the fighters that I do have on there like DOA5. I wanna get SFXTK and Mahvel on there, but I need more memory card space (and I have a 32 gig). Come on Sony!!! There's also Dragon's Crown and Muramusa Rebirth around the corner to cop. Damn, so many games and very little time.

Also, as much as folks shyt on the wiiu (to great extents, by rights, lol; no beef starting tho) I actually may pick one of those up by tax season if they reduce the price cuz Bayonetta 2, DKC returns 2, Wonderful 101 and even the Mario (I don't "hate" Mario per say, just grew tired of em) game look ill.

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Just downloaded: Little Big planet kart racing,Deus Ex from playstation plus Ill get around to those later

Still need to beat
Ni No Kuni: Im on the very last boss
Sly Cooper Collection: I just gotta finish part 3 then Im done

Currently playing:
The last of Us

Pending start:
Xcom
Tekken Revolution
Malicious

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been rebuilding my Sega Genesis collection.Guess i'll show it off to yall..

h2zjjfx.jpg

All the games i own:

Strider
Alisia Dragoon
Alex Kidd
Streets of Rage
Space Harrier 2
Shadow Blasters
Tale Spin
Taz-Mania
Sports Talk Baseball
Jerry Glanvilles Pigskin Footbrawl
Joe Montana Football
Sports Talk Football
2 crude dudes
Kid Chameleon
Punisher
Eternal Champions
Beavis and Butt Head
Boogerman
Castlevania Bloodlines
Shadow of the beast
NHL 93
Mutant League Football
Madden 92,93,94,97 and Championship Edition

I know yall dont give a shyt but im proud of it.Coppin Sonic 3 next :win:

Tenshinhan

ME ME ME
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Playing: Borderlands 2 (I love this game), Scrolls, Torchlight II.

Beat: Dead Island and Riptide, Farcry 3 and Blood Dragon,

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
smallboxart.jpg

smallboxart.jpg

Working on Remember Me: I hate the camera angles and movement in this game it reminds me of the Assassin's Creed series