Yoooo, I'm in New York right now, very unimpressed

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
take the 5 train. Head eastbound. Stop at President St and go to Bed Stuy fish fry. Enjoy. Hit up Flatbush and go to Little Caribbean. I know good spots as that’s my former hood. Inhale the blackness. Walk around Nostrand and Fulton. Go to Bed Stuy. I repeat GO TO BED STUY.

Ride on Manhattan bridge so you can see the water and the skyline while on the train. Glorious.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
take the 5 train. Head eastbound. Stop at President St and go to Bed Stuy fish fry. Enjoy. Hit up Flatbush and go to Little Caribbean. I know good spots as that’s my former hood. Inhale the blackness. Walk around Nostrand and Fulton. Go to Bed Stuy. I repeat GO TO BED STUY.

Ride on Manhattan bridge so you can see the water and the skyline while on the train. Glorious.

Facts take the E train to the last stop at Jamaica ave go see a movie or go to Dallas BBQ or margaritas for its pizza. And trust me it's summer women are everywhere out here you missing out. :ld:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Facts take the E train to the last stop at Jamaica ave go see a movie or go to Dallas BBQ or margaritas for its pizza. And trust me it's summer women are everywhere out here you missing out. :ld:
When I moved to nyc one I just stayed all day getting on trains with my unlimited Mta

He gotta experience queens :wow:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Dude said no parking like unless you in the real residential areas of BK/Queens/BX, why tf does that matter, especially to a tourist?
He used to driving everywhere since he from the south so he treats nyc like it’s a car city when he should get an mta pass and walk and take the train

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
He used to driving everywhere since he from the south so he treats nyc like it’s a car city when he should get an mta pass and walk and take the train
I mean, even if you don’t take the train, you’re a tourist. A taxi or Uber dont need to park to get you from A to B

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Might as well go to amy Ruth’s in Harlem

Oh Pee might not be welcome there.
Gay LGBT MJpls