Yoooo, I'm in New York right now, very unimpressed

Daps
i had a decent time there a few years back but i was staying with and riding around with locals. seems like a cheat code lol

i wasn't really looking to be "impressed" though. just doing something different

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
It’s summer. NYC women are bad in the summer and much more slim than southern broads. Are you gay since you’re from ATL?

Go to Washington Square Park during the week. It’s near NYU so it has high energy and lots of young women. Hit up Prospect Park on Saturday. There’s always brothers doing a cookout. Go to a Juneteenth celebration.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Born and raised in the Bronx and spent most of my life in NYC. If you say you aint seeing baddies then you are lying. There are simply too many people within a concentrated area for this to be possible. Every single day I spent more than 10 minutes outside my apt in NYC I saw at least one 8. They are ubiquitous.

:skip:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wear timbs and spit on the sidewalk.

I heard that summons Dominican bytches with tattoos or somethin.

full

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Born and raised in the Bronx and spent most of my life in NYC. If you say you aint seeing baddies then you are lying. There are simply too many people within a concentrated area for this to be possible. Every single day I spent more than 10 minutes outside my apt in NYC I saw at least one 8. They are ubiquitous.

:skip:

Of course he's lying dude in times square like a fukking bum :mjlol: