Yooo I found this in my bathroom

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have been shot at. I have been robbed. I have been jumped. I have been in a car accident. But none of that compares to roaches or waterbugs. My G Pops had some at his house when I was staying there a few years ago. I was shook when one ran up on me so I had to shake the spot that night. I couldn't do it. We used to have them at my childhood home at night. My backyard and my neighbors backyard. They disappeared one day though. From like the whole neighborhood. Never saw them again after like 4th grade before staying with my G Pops. But yeah. You don't need a gun to rob me. Just show me a jar of roaches or something and my pockets are inside out.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
its summer, its normal to see one every now and then. as long as you don't see them everyday. i'm kinda de-sensitized to them though, growing up we used to come home turn on the lights and see them shyts throwing parties in the living room :sadcam: glad them days are behind me.

Daps
you aint gotta move just kill the one then keep his body out there as a warning to the others

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cockroaches would have killed off the human race by now if they were harmful. They're quicker than us, they can fly, and they can survive just about any conditions. Really all you have to worry about with them is the bacteria and shyt that they carry but despite being rather docile and harmless, very few people would dare fukk with them.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
In texas we have flying giant roaches that hiss and bite.

I'm just saying be careful out there playa!

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn, I remeber when I use to sleep over my grandmothers house( over east baltimore ) they were every where, even in the damn cable box. I remeber going through about 3 bottles of baby powder when I used it to spread around the bed( hey I was 10 ).

Last time I stayed over there.