Yooo I found this in my bathroom

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i had the big huge ones that would come out once in a while (mostly at night) in philly. the deeper you go into the hood, the more you will find.

at least you aint in the south, i heard palmetto bugs are dime a dozen over there, you couldn't go out in the summer without stepping on one

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
A waterbug is a cockroach. It's just a name that people use when they are embarrassed to say roaches.
this what we used to call water bugs in our hood

water-bugs-800x800.jpg

they used to chill outside most of the time

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait till one of em flys in your direction. Im a grown man and Im still creeped out/scared of flying roaches :guilty:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah famo, you might want to move. roaches and bed bugs are reason to move out of your place, fukk fumigating.

this

do u live in a building or any home that isn't stand alone? cuz if so then yes you might need to find another place.

roaches are hard to loose once they show up, esp if you in a shared space...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i get one of those in my bathroom every once in awhile. dont know where the fukk they come from though :sadbron:

They come through your pipes. Some of these live in sewers, others live in trees or woodpiles. Pretty common in the south.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Wait till one of em flys in your direction. Im a grown man and Im still creeped out/scared of flying roaches :guilty:

Them shyt fly's? Son it's still in the bathroom I'm afraid to go in there and kill it now you say it fly's FUUUUUCK!!! I feel like a hostage at my own home. :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Them shyt fly's? Son it's still in the bathroom I'm afraid to go in there and kill it now you say it fly's FUUUUUCK!!! I feel like a hostage at my own home. :damn:

Yeah they can fly but they're pretty clumsy fliers so they sputter around. Usually toward your face. Doesn't mean it WILL fly though. If you find one in your bathroom on the floor more than likely it won't fly.

If it's in a corner near the ceiling though :shaq:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
A waterbug is a cockroach. It's just a name that people use when they are embarrassed to say roaches.

:wow:

I can't give you enough daps for this. They're also called "Palmetto Bugs." :shaq2: