Reppin
Louisiana
mami1Pp.jpg

:banderas:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I hate the ones that still have left over cop gear on em. Have me shook on the road like :lupe:

then they pass by blasting Gucci mane :beli:

-DMP-

:russ: @ them cop cars blasting some Gucci Mane. If I was a rich ass man down south, I would own a 5 series Beamer, a Honda Accord, and a Crown Vic for speeding purposes.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
they are great cars :blessed: without stupid paint jobs and them janky äss rims :what:

That's what's crazy because they actually are good cars if your into performance. nikkas have just fukked it up with all that loud ass look at me shyt. I used to drag race and there was always a few rednecks out there with Crown Vics tearing the pavement up. shyt I'd still push a Marauder as a play around wknd car. I'd have the bytch stock as hell with just some tint

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
thats that tacky down soth shyt....up north we pushing benz, beamers n shyt

Dude you see nikkas pushing way nicer cars in Miami and ATL than you do any city up north. It's not even close. Everything from old schools and new boy American to foreign. Car culture in places with better climate >>>>>>>>>. Cali and Texas got a mean car culture too.

Detroit is the only city up north that I've been to and was impressed by the whips nikkas was pushing. They not loud with they shyt but everything is tasteful and still clean and they good for having a top of the line model as opposed to a base model. Saw a shyt load of SS's, GXP's and RT/SRT's.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Dude you see nikkas pushing way nicer cars in Miami and ATL than you do any city up north. It's not even close. Everything from old schools and new boy American to foreign. Car culture in places with better climate >>>>>>>>>. Cali and Texas got a mean car culture too.

Detroit is the only city up north that I've been to and was impressed by the whips nikkas was pushing. They not loud with they shyt but everything is tasteful and still clean and they good for having a top of the line model as opposed to a base model. Saw a shyt load of SS's, GXP's and RT/SRT's.

Detroit ain't got water and have the lowest employment rate but ride nice cars?:mjlol: