Yo Why Brehs Be Loving Those Ugly Ass Crown Vic's

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
They're v8 gas guzzlers that u can buy for dirt cheap. i live right by a crown Vic dealership. U can literally buy one right now in there for 2 grand

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I hate the ones that still have left over cop gear on em. Have me shook on the road like :lupe:

then they pass by blasting Gucci mane :beli:

-DMP-

Breh, shyt like this is why I don't have a gun. Can't even tell you how many times I'm driving home drunk as fukk and almost pissed myself thinking it's the cops and it's some nikka blasting Trap Muzik :pacspit:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I had a Crown Vic. Youngins like them because they are cheap and easy to customize.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My nikka you aint never lie. They be havin ya boy on i75 going THE speed limit for a good lil minute only to find out its some regular nikkas

That shyt happened to me when I was down in the ATL. I was coming back to my place after leaving U-Bar and them cars be having me like :merchant:

LOL @ these nikkas trolling on the cops.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
My nikka you aint never lie. They be havin ya boy on i75 going THE speed limit for a good lil minute only to find out its some regular nikkas
Happens to me most on 285 :mjlol:

nikka posted some real shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Never got that either, it's like dudes said "fukk the cops, let's drive a bizarro world version of the same car to fukk with them". I know how it started, back in the late 90's auctions were flooded with used cop cars, dudes bought them up cuz
a.) their cheap
b.) big trunk for the big subwoofers
c.) big rims fit easy on them with no extra modification

I had a rent a rock back in the day that gave me one, I never understood the appeal of a crown vic til I was flapping on the highway with a trunk full of <illegal goods> past a speed trap and the cac cop waved and smiled instead of the usual scowl and pull me over.

:dwillhuh:

Now I understand them southern nikkas driving in them. :obama: