Yo these turkish surgeons are out here making ours look bad. Theyre giving people brand new faces and sh

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It might be annoying if you're a boxer

But if I had a huge beak-like schnauzer I would wear it proudly

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I agree with seeing baby pictures at this point. I don’t care. This is getting out of hand. LOL

You can have a child with someone and that child will look like a stranger because you never saw your spouse’s original face. :wtf:
That korean lady got sued cuz she had surgery her husband didnt know about and had ugly kids :mjlol:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
That korean lady got sued cuz she had surgery her husband didnt know about and had ugly kids :mjlol:
Yea and it’s not even about judging someone for their looks…it’s just…what the fukk? You’re going to have kids and they aren’t going to look like you. That’s weird and kinda something someone needs to know 🫤

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Are some of these pictures real :patrice: Some of them look like they got a whole new head. No way that old ass man and woman look like that post-surgery :heh:
The description shows what they did. I'm not in that world so I can't verify it, but this is some "get some surgery, get a fake passport and dip after exposing government secrets" movie type shyt.

They turned back the clock on some of these people and straight up gave them totally new noses :dahell:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea and it’s not even about judging someone for their looks…it’s just…what the fukk? You’re going to have kids and they aren’t going to look like you. That’s weird and kinda something someone needs to know 🫤
I’m hearing there’s a way around that. When you wish to procreate, do missionary. Then make intense eye contact. At the moment you both climax, maintain eye contact.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
The description shows what they did. I'm not in that world so I can't verify it, but this is some "get some surgery, get a fake passport and dip after exposing government secrets" movie type shyt.

They turned back the clock on some of these people and straight up gave them totally new noses :dahell:
Gotte be some photoshop, filters and makeup to enhance the post-surgery effect. This is an instagram page made to sell plastic surgery to viewers, it wouldn't be above them to do that.