Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
for what?...she obviously ran up on him and knocked him out of his seat. dell gotta see his woman if anything:ufdup:

but most likely that's how their group jokes all the time. you guys never hung out with your homies family and had their mom flirt with you?...or try to make you dance with em at parties?.....when you've all known eachother for so long, it's all jokes. last month my homies mom called me sexy. I looked at my homie like :umad:.....i'm sure nobody up there even cares.

You better capitalize on that :myman:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
:laff::laff::laff:
This thread got me rolling.

I skipped like 20 pages after reading the first 3 and some of yall have gon straight bonkers.
I swear a lot of people care about the dumbest shyt...who gives a fuk what race any of these people are...it aint gonna change your life.

Imagine if you put this much thought into things that matter...
...making money, taking care of your family & community.

But nikkas on here talking about 8th generation mutated hair derived from the original man :laff:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
just gonna post this here, steph seems like a cool dude but this still is funny as fukk :mjlol:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Oh my lord.....did this dumb ass black woman Whitney actually ask that...:snoop:

Embarrassing and sad. I don't deny colorism is an issue in our community but I'm sick of females trying to act like it's just the guys that "exoticize" light skin. I've seen a lot of darker skin females, mostly young ones, "oohing and awing" over light skin folks like they were aliens or something.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like these dudes never watched the cosby show....yall fools think Sandra and Denise were from another wife, lol!??!?! black families really do look like that!

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Like these dudes never watched the cosby show....yall fools think Sandra and Denise were from another wife, lol!??!?! black families really do look like that!

they look like cliff's dad.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Lol that dude is full of :duck: A while back I remember he was saying something about how he was a sound engineer personally mentored by the guy who mastered Thriller. :mjlol:
2LEdq0s_zpshe1s4zxu.png