Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was just doing that old lady hip bump....

Not gonna lie, i would be on ROCK though. Whiteboy was the luckiest guy in the arena at that moment.

You could tell he was uncomfortable only because Dell was behind them like:birdman:

She was probably lit too. Everybody know them old broads like attention when they been drinking. She went home and gave Dell that work tho
This. She just swung her hips, he was unprepared, started falling back and reached for her hip to keep his balance. It's as simple as that. At least the clip was in my opinion.

Now... I have no idea if there is trouble in her marriage. None of my business.

tumblr_ly7rcjO3El1r8swqdo1_500.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Just neg Master Teacher and KIM, he claims to be a Hollywood scriptwriter :mjlol: I'm sure Paramount and Universal are knockin on his door as we speak :russ:
Lol that dude is full of :duck: A while back I remember he was saying something about how he was a sound engineer personally mentored by the guy who mastered Thriller. :mjlol:

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tragic and insufferable. Then again a million Rwandans killed each other over artificial colonial designations like nose width and height.
Lol please dont believe that crass simplification of what was a very complex situation. Are you even Rwandan or got fam from there ?