Yo Steph come get ya moms bruh, grindin on a cac in front of daddy (DIVORCED)

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
I see a lot biracials are offended as well Rachel Doleza supporters
Second calling me cac lol only a cac would say Steph mother is a black woman lol

I don't got time to reply to all you dumb ass morons, so I'm ether you all in one post. I'm glad you mad, that's why I do, have no patience for weak dummies. fukk all you cacs, and you shiftless ass c00ns my hatred for your weakness it's equal to my hatred for the white man.

the again, Rachel Dolezal convinced c00ns like yourselves she was black too

o-RACHEL-DOLEZAL-facebook.jpg

this hoes can be sisters

tumblr_nu760jPQOn1r5spg1o2_1280.jpg

This is a light skin black woman

light-skinned-black-women.jpg

All you dumb ass c00ns talking about skin color, I never mentioned skin color. Bone Structure and Hair Texture are indicators of race.

Skin color has nothing to do with race, I can take an albino black man from an albino white man and they have the same skin color with no problem.

Only cacs throw blacks in all one loop, and 90 percent of his site is cacs

That's why all the cacs got all the rep, that's why in the cesspool call the locker room you have nothing but bed wenching threads and why the :mjpls: is used so frequently on here.

You dumb ass cacs don't even realize even when blacks straighten their hair the hair texture is still unique

the fact I have to explain this, lets me know you are cacs and bum ass c00ns who's never had a girlfriend

this black girl is light as fukk, she has her hair straighten, this is her natural hair, you can clearly see it's a higher grade of hair, a much richer texture not shaggy like dogs

e7327aec8c75c6e9af3787d87de9aa14.jpg

how-to-make-your-hair-naturally-straight-permanently.jpg

who does Sonya Curry's hair resemble more

img_jihuguet_20151230-105715_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_sonyacurry-kGsH-U3011092655974dF-652x492@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Ray Charles can see this shyt

Also just because you parents is two different things doesn't mean you are.

Genes come out at random when you born, so if you have parents of two difference races, there are many possible outcomes.

You can get mostly black genes which is what happens most of the time because blacks have dominant genes
but in some cases you can get white genes to be your dominant side, you are not born black.

Obama is a black man that came out of a white woman because of a black man's need. He's black because that what he physical is, he's 9 ether hair textured.

Black people are the only people on Earth with 9 ether hair texture, if your hair isn't nine ether you ain't black

no matter how dark your skin is

2w673ls.jpg
this ain't a black man, he is seventh ethered hair textured like an asian. Notice how Indians and asians have similar hair texture because they mutated from the original man around the same time. Steph Curry blacker than this motherfukka and he ain't even black he is mixed. He 8th ether, his hair is almost like ours but not quite, it's lower grade.

Look at his daughter
1432987120406.cached.jpg

She 8th ether just like him.

379ec4d975753976aa4b148fa83bfb8b.jpg
, 9 ether hair, much richer much stronger.

The fact I have to explain this shows you how emasculated the black man has become.

You so use to seeing black women with weaves you don't even know what a black woman's hair really looks like, because most this hoes done went bald and can't grow long hair for you to even know what it looks like straighten.

yall gonna like this sad brother right here when you see ya broad with weave.

Yall nikkaz so far gone, yall nikkaz is so insane, you don't even know what you are, and can't recognize yourself in mirror.

Dumbest shyt ive ever read

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell::dahell: goin on in here.................Take yall skin color talk somewhere else :camby:

Anyways i just watched Insides episode last night. Yo the mans were reacting live to this shyt i aint peep it live :russ:

Shaq HEY HEY HEYYYYYY

full

Kenny just shaking his damn head u can tell. Thats that disappointed laugh :wow:

Chuck just like man....:mjcry:

Curry fam EXCITED!!! :krs: :mjlol:

:mjlol: