Yo fukk Neogaf

josuke

Banned
Daps
It has an quality Hip Hop thread and use to have a quality basketball thread but they banned most of those guys and they went and created another site. Slayven is cool. The community threads are pretty chill, OT is trash though.

I do go there to debate politics (but I like shytting on people for being stupid which is usually how it ends). However, as tough as they mod it's arguably one of the few majority white forums out there where there isn't a lot of outright hostility to minorities. It may go to far the other way.....and they have in my opinion a quota to black Mods...... and they did go to damn hard supporting Hillary to the point it was annoying. So it is basically a good representation of the modern Democratic Party.
i juss checked that hip hop thread, its kinda corny lol. .. like it feels liek a bunch of nerds using hip hop slang u kno? im a nerd n stuff so i kno

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I don't think they knew he was a pedophile. Also he was removed as a mod for editing other people's post to win arguments with them. They didn't ban him for that though and he was still a prominent forum member. I also read he beat his mom and had drug problems.

NeoGAF
From the owner of the forum.
Reading that thread, they damn sure wiped his real name from their site. I talked to him when I was on the site years ago, I figured he was just a shermhead. Doesn't surprise me he did what he did though. :scust:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm pretty sure when you're a mod on their team they all know each other to some degree. Had their own IRC channel etc etc. They donated to his fake GoFundMe etc etc.

On the real though I'm noticing more and more that it's a heavily leaning feminist website that puts trans people, followed by gay people above everyone else. If you have to be careful of what nouns and pronouns you use in a thread or risk getting banned then that egg shell walking scene is not for me.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'd get banned quick if I had an account there, the Lil Duval tranny thread is pure :hhh:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1413598&page=1

They in there saying trans women are women and shouldn't have to disclose the fact they're transformers. Which one of y'all is Ninja Scooter too? He riding hard for those monsters.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd get banned quick if I had an account there, the Lil Duval tranny thread is pure :hhh:

They in there saying trans women are women and shouldn't have to disclose the fact they're transformers. Which one of y'all is Ninja Scooter too? He riding hard for those monsters.
Just a quick perusal and this post sums up the board:

Not to be pedantic here, but technically you're on a privately owned discussion board, meaning you actually "don't" have an unassailable right to your opinion and to express it, as you're merely at the whim of the board's owner and their personal views (or the views of the people he delegates to moderate said board).

So yes, if your opinion is "Someone can't call themselves a woman if they have a penis", I would not be shocked if you somehow eventually got banned for the sentiment.

Because it's a shytty one.
Why would anyone want to post on that #gaylivesmatter forum?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Then what is a woman? An opinion or desire? I'm all for letting trans people do them and leaving them alone about it but if you have or had a penis how can you be a woman when you are the opposite?

These people are living fantasies because at the base level they reject themselves.

There are some things you don't get to choose about yourself. Some people need to accept that and get over it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then what is a woman? An opinion or desire? I'm all for letting trans people do them and leaving them alone about it but if you have or had a penis how can you be a woman when you are the opposite?

These people are living fantasies because at the base level they reject themselves.

There are some things you don't get to choose about yourself. Some people need to accept that and get over it.
These nikkas need to play Persona 4 and accept the truth jesus christ.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just a quick perusal and this post sums up the board:

Why would anyone want to post on that #gaylivesmatter forum?

That disclaimer is technically right. Just like Cook or BK can throw someone in the bushes if they felt like it with no fukks given. If it ain't gaming news that is interesting why even visit the other forums there knowing how questionable they are

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That disclaimer is technically right. Just like Cook or BK can throw someone in the bushes if they felt like it with no fukks given. If it ain't gaming news that is interesting why even visit the other forums there knowing how questionable they are
It just makes the forum more pathetic because they basically don't allow opinions that diverge from their hardline stances. I learned a long time ago how to be in the presence of something or someone I disagree with and be ok with it. To me that's part of being an adult. It's a sign of immaturity to run into a bubble and try to shut out stuff you don't agree with.

I still find it laughable that a person can be a woman because they felt like they should have been one.

Everyone in this world has things they would change about themselves if they had the power but some stuff is what it is.

What they have there is a group that wants to push their fantasies into the realities of others. It's like if a kid wants to have an imaginary friend that's fine but don't expect me to act like that's a real person. Same deal here. Your biological sex is something you're born with and they can call themselves whatever they want but it is what it is.

If I take a chick on a date and at the end we get in bed and "she" had a penis I'm gonna be pissed and no that's not a woman with the same equipment I got.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:

Also I seen a few posters on that site use our smilies. They be switching up their rhetoric when they posting over there :hhh:

Daps
its tough for me to give a shyt about trannies and their rights when so many of them are ok with them raping men. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It just makes the forum more pathetic because they basically don't allow opinions that diverge from their hardline stances. I learned a long time ago how to be in the presence of something or someone I disagree with and be ok with it. To me that's part of being an adult. It's a sign of immaturity to run into a bubble and try to shut out stuff you don't agree with.

I still find it laughable that a person can be a woman because they felt like they should have been one.

Everyone in this world has things they would change about themselves if they had the power but some stuff is what it is.

What they have there is a group that wants to push their fantasies into the realities of others. It's like if a kid wants to have an imaginary friend that's fine but don't expect me to act like that's a real person. Same deal here. Your biological sex is something you're born with and they can call themselves whatever they want but it is what it is.

If I take a chick on a date and at the end we get in bed and "she" had a penis I'm gonna be pissed and no that's not a woman with the same equipment I got.

Agree 100%. The fact that there are so many cats out there that say that a person should act rational in a situation where they find out after the fact that the person is a transsexual is disingenuous as fukk to me. Like you'd really be :yeshrug: or "you got me" afterwards and just walk away. GTFOH man. I'd feel the exact same if it were a person with an STD or some other incurable shyt that passed it to me. Mufukkaz needs to get off their high horse. I don't condone killing/hurting someone in that situation but to not at least understand why a person would react violently is horseshyt. And that's while agreeing that if you do harm/kill the other person that you should do time as well.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Too many liberals live in "safe spaces" where everyone thinks a like. That's one reason why Trump won the election.