Yo fukk Neogaf

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Agree 100%. The fact that there are so many cats out there that say that a person should act rational in a situation where they find out after the fact that the person is a transsexual is disingenuous as fukk to me. Like you'd really be :yeshrug: or "you got me" afterwards and just walk away. GTFOH man. I'd feel the exact same if it were a person with an STD or some other incurable shyt that passed it to me. Mufukkaz needs to get off their high horse. I don't condone killing/hurting someone in that situation but to not at least understand why a person would react violently is horseshyt. And that's while agreeing that if you do harm/kill the other person that you should do time as well.
I know 3 different dudes that fukked or got tricked by trannys. I understand why you can be mad you got tricked. But Breh you already got tricked by a tranny. The L is already on your soul. Ain't no recovery from that.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I know 3 different dudes that fukked or got tricked by trannys.

:mindblown: how sway?!?! I mean is this really a common occurrence nowadays?? I mean breh really can't tell the cues between a natural woman and a he-she??

Funny thing is the only time I hear about this trans shyt is when I visit this site.... I think a lot of men out here are JUST that thirsty. :snoop:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: how sway?!?! I mean is this really a common occurrence nowadays?? I mean breh really can't tell the cues between a natural woman and a he-she??

Funny thing is the only time I hear about this trans shyt is when I visit this site.... I think a lot of men out here are JUST that thirsty. :snoop:
One dude got drunk in Thailand. One didn't care, just didn't care in Seattle. The last cat actually got tricked. The tranny was really convincing. Went as far as getting Adams apple shaved down and vocal cords shortened. I can't even blame dude for falling for that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know 3 different dudes that fukked or got tricked by trannys. I understand why you can be mad you got tricked. But Breh you already got tricked by a tranny. The L is already on your soul. Ain't no recovery from that.

No doubt. But to not at least see how someone can lose their shyt over it and react violently is a reach as well. If you do commit a violence act against the person afterwards, you need to be held accountable as well.

When I was on neogaf, the trannies would always have these set up threads asking if straight men would date or fukk them. Anyone who said no got banned on the spot, a lot of them dudes are afraid of getting hit with the ban hammer and play along out of fear.

This shyt right here is incredible. :mindblown:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One dude got drunk in Thailand. One didn't care, just didn't care in Seattle. The last cat actually got tricked. The tranny was really convincing. Went as far as getting Adams apple shaved down and vocal cords shortened. I can't even blame dude for falling for that.

tenor.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wouldn't have a problem with a Zelda game where Zelda was the player character. I don't wanna see Link as a girl just use Zelda even if the roles are reversed.
I want this game. I don't even need the roles to be reversed. Link doesn't need to be in trouble, just Zelda needs to be the main PC for once (and not in a terrible CDi game). What I really want is something kind of out of left field. An action game using Zelda as the protagonist but as Sheik. It would be like Ninja Gaiden

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1414017
Guy's girl opened the relationship and brought a trans girl in for the threesome without telling him in advance. When he noticed it was a boner killer. He didn't even say anything inflammatory and the thread was locked with the quickness. They don't play.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

We need some Lens of Truth type shyt to detect who's a legit female and who's trans.:damn: