The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Supposed Black posters are in there calling other Black people ashy...on a predominantly White forum.:hhh:
some real :mjpls:shyt has been going over there for years breh I know better than to step foot in any threads that have to with race over there on GAF. How could you even read an article with that type of fukking title?? :rudy:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Supposed Black posters are in there calling other Black people ashy...on a predominantly White forum.:hhh:

Yeah... even if you feel that way, you keep that shyt in-house.

When I briefly considered posting there, there was a thread about Tim Scott, black Republican senator from South Carolina, and you had white posters calling dude a c00n and other white posters saying he shouldn't be called that because "it's not helpful". Like how do you let them get comfortable enough to talk about our internal affairs? Why are you talking about them on the main OT forum anyway? Take that to PMs or offsite group chats.

These new blacks are messy as fukk.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Who is Ninja Scooter on here?

He definitely posts here, dude probably is trans-forum and switches it up when he comes here.

Probably posting in this thread :jbhmm:

Here is poster that I suspect might be Ninja Scooter:
Still, It was the one of the few gaming sites that wasn't overly infected by alt-right, red pilled a$$holes and for that it was a little refreshing anyway. I remember being shocked the amount of people that supported Kap on that site.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just signed up to promote my brand. ResetEra is the bytch ass site. I see nothing wrong with NeoGAF so far.

Got to post #20 and realized this is a safe space for heterosexuals. Didn't we used to have a poster named RNG here years ago? I saw him dapping posts over there earlier.

EDIT: got to post #30 and there's a dude crying about the tranny jokes :mjlol::mjlol:mods seem to let dudes cook within reason, I'm fukkin wit it

Their usage of "woke" is a little irritating though.

Last edited:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:childplease: both of those sites are dog shyt. Enjoy though. :unimpressed:
Care to explain? All I know is in the couple hours I was on there last night I saw TWO former Arcadium posters ( @RNG idk what he changed his name to but that was absolutely a coli breh, and @_sn0man same thing with him) having a blast over there and I ain't seen either one of them dudes post here in over a year.

Not only that, but we got nothing but a lil nerd corner of the coli called Arcadium, while that whole shyt is about games. And would you believe me if I told you I hit up several threads and not all of them had console war bullshyt inside :ohhh:

I'm willing to listen, but if all you got is childish insults with no actual reason to support your feelings, then idk breh

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Care to explain? All I know is in the couple hours I was on there last night I saw TWO former Arcadium posters ( @RNG idk what he changed his name to but that was absolutely a coli breh, and @sn0man same thing with him) having a blast over there and I ain't seen either one of them dudes post here in over a year.

Not only that, but we got nothing but a lil nerd corner of the coli called Arcadium, while that whole shyt is about games. And would you believe me if I told you I hit up several threads and not all of them had console war bullshyt inside :ohhh:

I'm willing to listen, but if all you got is childish insults with no actual reason to support your feelings, then idk breh
No. :unimpressed:

Enjoy the site but don’t post a bump in a 2017 thread titled “yo fukk NeoGAF” playing as the optimistic contrarian who sees no issues with a historically documented shyt hole with information cited in the same thread you bumped.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I see nothing wrong with NeoGAF so far.
That place is a cesspool. We’ll see how long you hold this opinion. You have to be a special kind of Black person to feel comfortable on there :mjpls:

I checked on that site for the last time not too long ago. They were throwing tantrums because someone dared to question the lack of diversity in Final Fantasy 16.. Then earlier than that, I saw a poster claim that Black people have never been discriminated against in the workplace due to their hair, and nobody checked him.

Neogaf is garbage.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
That place is a cesspool. We’ll see how long you hold this opinion. You have to be a special kind of Black person to feel comfortable on there :mjpls:

I checked on that site for the last time not too long ago. They were throwing tantrums because someone dared to question the lack of diversity in Final Fantasy 16.. Then earlier than that, I saw a poster claim that Black people have never been discriminated against in the workplace due to their hair, and nobody checked him.

Neogaf is garbage.
I was kinda getting that vibe from some of them using "woke" inappropriately,I feel you on that. But it'd be different if you had a gang of dudes cosigning the bullshyt. If a racist says some dumb shyt that's not just overtly disrespectful and just giving his bytch ass opinion, I don't expect dudes to waste their energy correcting them every single time.

We kinda get coddled here. We can flat out say shyt like I hope all white people die, fukk them, their children, and everything else, and we just get daps. If a white dude comes on here and says "idk breh affirmative action is kinda sus" he getting Jazzy Jeff'd up outta here. And I ain't complaining at all lol in fact that's what kept me around so long as this truly does feel like a safe space for us...

... But that isn't a representation of reality. America ain't safe for us. If a white guy says what you said in your post, you think he gonna get arrested? Fined? Police report, nothing? Right. So yeah, I don't like seeing dumb shyt, but I'm aware it exists. I'm brand ass new there my registration was accepted yesterday so I could be wrong I'm just saying.

Let me read through this thread to make sure I'm not dead ass wrong in my thinking. Probably should've done that first.