Yo fellas...be aggressive with these chicks

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks homie, I would dap you, but ive never dapped anyone on this site, and im not going to start today, but im watching you see keep up the good work you might be the first poster worthy of my dap
umm... okay. I'm a girl btw. but in my experience, a lot of guys either do too much or don't do enough. they don't know how to read the situation. this is an important skill to develop. i wouldn't pay these boys any mind, many of them are children and don't know what they're talking about.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh make sure you don't show up to that concert.

After she sees that you stood her up that'll make her want you even more.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
umm... okay. I'm a girl btw. but in my experience, a lot of guys either do too much or don't do enough. they don't know how to read the situation. this is an important skill to develop. i wouldn't pay these boys any mind, many of them are children and don't know what they're talking about.

sorry on the gender screw up, secondly trust I dont take relationship advice from these clowns, 99% of them are bitter anyways and are so negative. I think the girl and I both played the situation right, we didnt smother each other with daily text, but made it known that we wanted to see each other. It will be interesting to see how things go tomorrow.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
so Ive mentioned before about the chick I went to high school with (who I dont remember) who hit me up on okcupid. we start chatting catching up (she remembers my name and everything....she is straight beautiful). Anyways before she logs off she gives me her number w/o me asking. She also told me she had an extra ticket to a concert because she couldnt get any of her friends to go because its an old old school group and invited me to go with her. Anyways we text a couple of times since I got her number, on friday early in the morning she told me good morning and hoped I had a great day. Well today I hit her with this:

"so do I have to wait until the concert to see you?"...she responds no, what does your schedule look like. I tell her and then she says I would say today, but I already have plans with family (which I already have a date later anyway) so she says what about tomorrow. I tell her sure, I give her the time and tell her I will text her with the spot later today or tomorrow. She tells me "Perfect...Sounds Great!

be aggressive fellas

I was reading the story and I got to the part I bolded kept reading thinking you gonna tell us you smashed

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
From one spurs breh to another...

You Gotta smash one of these broads...you have to..or at least act like you did

If you gonna put your stories out here; you got to finish the job...

No field goals...touchdowns...