Yo fellas...be aggressive with these chicks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: nikka she was CLEARLY the aggressor which leads me to believe she's rather desperate for dikk which means there's something wrong with her. If she was truly bad, she wouldn't be tossing p*ssy at a nikka she hasn't seen in 10 years over the Internet.

Plus if she was as beautiful as you say you would have remembered her. :heh:

Plus beautiful women don't have problems finding people to take them to concerts. :heh:

Shoulda kept this thread in the vault, breh.

she is beautiful now, doesnt mean she was a decade ago, shyt some of the hottest chicks in high school are average at best now, secondly, its easier for her to remember me seeing as there was less than 100 black people in my high school of 5,000 people rather than me remembering her a hispanic chick which made up 80% of our school. Secondly, the concert she wants to go to, the typical 27 year old wouldnt want to go to, so her not having anyone to take with her doesnt mean shyt, and actually that works in my favor, that means she probably doesnt have too many if any men in her life besides her fam, which is the way I like it. Id take that rather than a chick who has a grip of male friends always trying to take her out.

once again I win, NEXT

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
she is beautiful now, doesnt mean she was a decade ago, shyt some of the hottest chicks in high school are average at best now, secondly, its easier for her to remember me seeing as there was less than 100 black people in my high school of 5,000 people rather than me remembering her a hispanic chick which made up 80% of our school. Secondly, the concert she wants to go to, the typical 27 year old wouldnt want to go to, so her not having anyone to take with her doesnt mean shyt, and actually that works in my favor, that means she probably doesnt have too many if any men in her life besides her fam, which is the way I like it. Id take that rather than a chick who has a grip of male friends always trying to take her out.

once again I win, NEXT

In what way, shape or form did you show aggressiveness?

A desperate chick threw some p*ssy at you, that's all I see. :yeshrug:

By all means, do you breh, but your thread title is very inaccurate.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She threw it at you bruh.

Aggression doesn't always work. Know your target, adapt and capture.

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lack of awareness in recognizing how unthread worthy this is is sort of alarming.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
or trust homie im a chameleon, I can be whatever I need to be...whenever I need to be it

After seeing some of your responses, I see that. You preaching to the choir. But she was the aggressive one, not you. Carry on.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
im glad you decided to fall back and give me daps for my accomplishments, besides life is all about inaccuracies, ya dig

I never dapped shyt, breh. All I'm saying is if desperate chicks who no one else wants to fukk with is your thing, then by all means... :eat:.

But again, she was clearly the aggressor, not you.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never dapped shyt, breh. All I'm saying is if desperate chicks who no one else wants to fukk with is your thing, then by all means... :eat:.

But again, she was clearly the aggressor, not you.

thanks for the love homie I appreciate it, when we get married I will invite you, attending will add something positive into your life

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you read the situation well and responded appropriately so good job. respect. :salute:

thanks homie, I would dap you, but ive never dapped anyone on this site, and im not going to start today, but im watching you see keep up the good work you might be the first poster worthy of my dap

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :laff: im in tears

OP thinks that he is the agressor???

man its too early for this shyt