NULL
*wags finger at you*

Cutie_bite.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Exactly. She gave him the number without him asking, then invited the nikka to a concert.

OP exposing himself.

im not exposing anything....if anything "im the truth" seeing as within 20 minutes of us talking she gave me her number (w/o me asking) and invited me to a concert, put on top of that that she hit me up first because she remembered me from a decade ago, it must say I am a memorable person

haters are going to hate though

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
im not exposing anything....if anything "im the truth" seeing as within 20 minutes of us talking she gave me her number (w/o me asking) and invited me to a concert, put on top of that that she hit me up first because she remembered me from a decade ago, it must say I am a memorable person

haters are going to hate though

:russ: nikka she was CLEARLY the aggressor which leads me to believe she's rather desperate for dikk which means there's something wrong with her. If she was truly bad, she wouldn't be tossing p*ssy at a nikka she hasn't seen in 10 years over the Internet.

Plus if she was as beautiful as you say you would have remembered her. :heh:

Plus beautiful women don't have problems finding people to take them to concerts. :heh:

Shoulda kept this thread in the vault, breh.