Yo fellas...be aggressive with these chicks

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Ive mentioned before about the chick I went to high school with (who I dont remember) who hit me up on okcupid. we start chatting catching up (she remembers my name and everything....she is straight beautiful). Anyways before she logs off she gives me her number w/o me asking. She also told me she had an extra ticket to a concert because she couldnt get any of her friends to go because its an old old school group and invited me to go with her. Anyways we text a couple of times since I got her number, on friday early in the morning she told me good morning and hoped I had a great day. Well today I hit her with this:

"so do I have to wait until the concert to see you?"...she responds no, what does your schedule look like. I tell her and then she says I would say today, but I already have plans with family (which I already have a date later anyway) so she says what about tomorrow. I tell her sure, I give her the time and tell her I will text her with the spot later today or tomorrow. She tells me "Perfect...Sounds Great!

be aggressive fellas

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How so if im the one who hit her up and told her I wanted to see her before the concert, only thing she did was ask about my schedule

She hits you you up on the site

She gives you the number (without you asking)

She invites you to the concert

She texts you the Good Morning

She was falling in your lap bruh, all you did was the sensible thing and speed up the process because its obvious she was feeling you. Not saying this is in anyway a bad thing but its quite clear SHE was the aggressor in this....

Daps
so Ive mentioned before about the chick I went to high school with (who I dont remember) who hit me up on okcupid. we start chatting catching up (she remembers my name and everything....she is straight beautiful). Anyways before she logs off she gives me her number w/o me asking. She also told me she had an extra ticket to a concert because she couldnt get any of her friends to go because its an old old school group and invited me to go with her. Anyways we text a couple of times since I got her number, on friday early in the morning she told me good morning and hoped I had a great day. Well today I hit her with this:

"so do I have to wait until the concert to see you?"...she responds no, what does your schedule look like. I tell her and then she says I would say today, but I already have plans with family (which I already have a date later anyway) so she says what about tomorrow. I tell her sure, I give her the time and tell her I will text her with the spot later today or tomorrow. She tells me "Perfect...Sounds Great!

be aggressive fellas

......and you're saying YOU were the aggressive one in this? :wtf:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She hits you you up on the site

She gives you the number (without you asking)

She invites you to the concert

She texts you the Good Morning

She was falling in your lap bruh, all you did was the sensible thing and speed up the process because its obvious she was feeling you. Not saying this is in anyway a bad thing but its quite clear SHE was the aggressor in this....

Yeah I guess you right, to be honest I was thrown off when I received the message from her on okcupid, because she knew my name and when she gave me hers I couldnt recall her. She doesnt remember how she knows me but that she does remember me from high school. She says she thinks we rode the bus together or had a class together but I only rode the bus for my freshman and half of my sophmore year because I got a car. She is 2 yrs younger than me. Honestly I wasnt expecting her to give me her number so quick as well, i guess whatever she remembers me from, must be good memories because that was a decade ago. The funny thing is usually when I get a number I hit them up like once a day, but with her, I hit her up 2 days after getting her number we chatted for like 30 minutes and then she hit me up 2 days after that and then I hit her up today which was two days after that